reverseplant - video link

Reverse Planet

This video is really soo GOOD ! Let's watch this video and tell me what YOU think.

As for me, I TOTALLY agree with this man.

Reverse Planet: Video

I agree with John 100%. This was an excelent video. Thanks forthe link, Maria!:ty:

You are very much welcome, Jillio ! I am glad you agree with John. :D

:ty: for respondin' this thread.

deaf studies and deaf education

J. Deaf Stud. Deaf Educ. -- Table of Contents (Fall 2007, 12 [4])

This web site is interesting. It is research based on deaf studies and deaf education. It discusses research with different degrees of deafness.

I watched the video. It is interesting. I disapprove of comparing being deaf to being blind, or someone without use of limbs. I respect his opinion.

Interesting video ..I agree with what John said at the end of the tape....

I have seen the video called "Reverse Planet" from my E-mail. It is a very interesting subject about hearing people going to hearing school like we deaf people going to deaf school. I agree with John, just like in the another video about a mother who want to point out that babies should not go into cochlear implants and should be left alone as natural. Deaf babies are not the curse. That is why we are trying to spread to hearing people and deaf adults to let them know that having the cochlear implants on deaf babies is a no. The babies are beautiful and just be the way they are with their wonderful personalies. The deaf babies have rights, too, like we have with Deaf Culture and our Deafness. At the last of the video John was crying that there is no way to stop hearing people and hearing doctors from going into cochlear implant surgery. We are crying to make them stop this madness of getting our deaf babies hearing. :sad:

I have seen the video called "Reverse Planet" from my E-mail. It is a very interesting subject about hearing people going to hearing school like we deaf people going to deaf school. I agree with John, just like in the another video about a mother who want to point out that babies should not go into cochlear implants and should be left alone as natural. Deaf babies are not the curse. That is why we are trying to spread to hearing people and deaf adults to let them know that having the cochlear implants on deaf babies is a no. The babies are beautiful and just be the way they are with their wonderful personalies. The deaf babies have rights, too, like we have with Deaf Culture and our Deafness. At the last of the video John was crying that there is no way to stop hearing people and hearing doctors from going into cochlear implant surgery. We are crying to make them stop this madness of getting our deaf babies hearing. :sad:

You are absolutely right. John's tears at the end affected me, because I understood what he was tellin' about. Very touchin'. Deaf babies need LOVE, not cochlear implants on their heads. Love means to accept the deaf babies, no matter what the costs are. I believe that bein' deaf is priceless than hearin'.

This was a really interesting video. I wish more hearing people would realize that they don't need to "fix" deaf people.

It is just like a human to think that everyone should be just like him.

This was a really interesting video. I wish more hearing people would realize that they don't need to "fix" deaf people.

It is just like a human to think that everyone should be just like him.

You are absolutely right. I have to say that I agree. :)

A friend emailed me this video and I had thought about putting it in here.
I searched for it first and I see that it is already in here :thumb:

I agree with John Warren 100% about what he said in his video.

To Opal, may I ask why the thumb down?

Last edited:
Great Deaf video... must see

I don't know if everybody has already seen "Reverse Planet" or not, but it's really cool. It is really short and free on line. It shows the earth the future where Deaf people are a majority not a minority. ASL students will probably like the captions. It gave me goose bumps.

If you need the URL just pm me and I will forward it to ya.

Have a great day all! :)

Found this from other thread here. If this is correct then it's reposted. If not then I'm sorry but you can leave the link here instead us to pm you cuz some of us can't pm others.

http://www.alldeaf.com/our-world-our-culture/45614-reverseplant-video-link.html

I don't know if everybody has already seen "Reverse Planet" or not, but it's really cool. It is really short and free on line. It shows the earth the future where Deaf people are a majority not a minority. ASL students will probably like the captions. It gave me goose bumps.

If you need the URL just pm me and I will forward it to ya.

Have a great day all! :)

Good video for ASL students or anyone

If you haven't seen the video "Reverse Planet" I would reccommend it. It tells a short story of a planet that is opposit of now and here. On this planet, the roles are reveresed and the hearing are the minority and not the majority... It might make you cry.

Google "Reverse Planet" it is easy and short. It has captions as well as sign... Enjoy,, and post an opinion...

This might be the wrong category for this thread,,, so I apologize if it is... Thank you to the Mods for all their work.. :)

Back