Reverse Aging seen in mice?!?

From what I understand, the natural aging itself was NOT reversed.. only the aging associated with diseases were reversed. The reversed aged died the same way the normal aging died.

Diseases like HIV and Alzheimer Disease are known to accelerate aging due to oxidative damage by their diseases and if they apply that approach, it should reverse the accelerated aging but it'd go back to normal aging.

I am sure you've noticed that once a person gets an infective disease, he tends to age faster than a healthy person?

Wirelessly posted

netrox said:
From what I understand, the natural aging itself was NOT reversed.. only the aging associated with diseases were reversed. The reversed aged died the same way the normal aging died.

Diseases like HIV and Alzheimer Disease are known to accelerate aging due to oxidative damage by their diseases and if they apply that approach, it should reverse the accelerated aging but it'd go back to normal aging.

I am sure you've noticed that once a person gets an infective disease, he tends to age faster than a healthy person?

Yes I noticed it big time

you think i care?

You should obviously know it's a British website and you didn't get it the first time. And you, in your superior English mode, made a comment that the author cannot spell when in fact he's spelling it right. A simple scan of words on that website quickly shows it's British English.

So, yeah, you should care because it shows your pea-sized brain.

You should obviously know it's a British website and you didn't get it the first time. And you, in your superior English mode, made a comment that the author cannot spell when in fact he's spelling it right. A simple scan of words on that website quickly shows it's British English.

So, yeah, you should care because it shows your pea-sized brain.

thats the best you can come up with?

trivial.

I've brought my fire extinguisher...it sprays "it was a joke". I got it. shrug. I probably would've said the same thing if I didn't know/care any better. Just like those craptastic spam e-mails with funky spelling.

Um, you realize you're reading British English? It's on UK website.

"Ageing" is the correct spelling for British English. Just as "arguement" and "judgement" are correct spelling for British English. :)

Learn to spot differences between American and British spellings:

Spelling differences between British and American English

I certainly hope whoever wrote the research spelled it right because it seem to me he is American.

I need to reverse the few grey hairs and new wrinkles!

Back