Retention barrette?

RoseRodent

Reaction score
I had seen a barrette style hearing aid retention clip online a while ago, but I didn't buy it because in the end I was changed to a Naida hearing aid and could buy the secure n stay clip for it. Now that Phonak is looking to the waterproof market I'd love to be able to wear hearing aids and swim, but they are not making a new secure n stay (I know, annoying!!) so I'll need a different solution. I hate those clips that let your hearing aids fall out and then swing from a string around your neck, what's the point, if they are going to fall off then just don't wear them at all. I think the barrette one is the most likely to keep the aids on my actual ear while I am in the water, but now I cannot find them any more. Does anyone know what ones I mean? Been all over the web, maybe I'm spelling it all wrong.

I had seen a barrette style hearing aid retention clip online a while ago, but I didn't buy it because in the end I was changed to a Naida hearing aid and could buy the secure n stay clip for it. Now that Phonak is looking to the waterproof market I'd love to be able to wear hearing aids and swim, but they are not making a new secure n stay (I know, annoying!!) so I'll need a different solution. I hate those clips that let your hearing aids fall out and then swing from a string around your neck, what's the point, if they are going to fall off then just don't wear them at all. I think the barrette one is the most likely to keep the aids on my actual ear while I am in the water, but now I cannot find them any more. Does anyone know what ones I mean? Been all over the web, maybe I'm spelling it all wrong.

Is this what you're looking for?

I typed in "hearing aid barrette" into google, found an article for the SafeNSound Barrettz, and then found the website.

Here is a link to the actual ordering page for the SafeNSound Barrettz.

Thanks, must be your geographical location because when I typed in the exact same thing it came up with museums and stuff. That's the one. Maybe since Google realises I'm in the UK it doesn't think I'm interested in a small US retailer. I opted out of their "preferences" thing, but it doesn't seem to help.

You're welcome :)

At first, I got pages for museums and stuff, too, but I scrolled down and went to the second page of results, and there was a Yahoo! Voices article about them. That's how I figured out the correct spelling of the product. I typed in the correct spelling, and it came right up. I'm in the US, so maybe that's why it worked for me and not for you. (But, I get results for the UK all the time. I think that google is just weird like that.)

Any one got any pictures of these as when I go on to website. The pictures are not showing.

Are there any like the Naida secure n stay? Thank you for pictures.

Back