Restaurant promotes sex in its bathrooms

Will you do it?

• Oh yeah! Let's do it!

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Oh nooooooooooo!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Too shy or afraid to answer this question!

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eww... No, just no. Any restaurant should be for the health safety. If I remember correctly, I worked at rehab clinic as a dishwasher & prep cooker and my boss told me about the sex is not allowed in restrooms because of the same reason.

Nightclub restroom.......Check
Haven't tried the Chili's bathroom yet.

Will say that in high school, working at Chili's we would sometime have an after hours romp in the dining area.....on tables. Enjoy your next visit :lol:

359k5ex.jpg

A room that invites it, seems to defeat the purpose of having the excitement of "doing it" at a forbidden place.

Knowing it is allowed there.

I would be just like getting a room.

:lol:

A room that invites it, seems to defeat the purpose of having the excitement of "doing it" at a forbidden place.

Knowing it is allowed there.

I would be just like getting a room.

:lol:

Great.Point!:lol: They should make sex illegal so we can have even more fun:lol:

:rofl2:

What would you do if they did?

Oh now I'm stumped. I know it would have to be outdoors so people would know laws are being broken......Acutally inside is ok....it would probably be loud enough for people outside to hear. (I'm a screamer) :lol:

Oh now I'm stumped. I know it would have to be outdoors so people would know laws are being broken......Acutally inside is ok....it would probably be loud enough for people outside to hear. (I'm a screamer) :lol:

:naughty:

:hmm:

The moment I hear the nasty sounds of desperation coming through the walls, I don't think that place will be much appetizing, much less with anyone keeping a straight face. :roll:

Oh, great. Women normally have to wait too long to use public restrooms. Now, the line will move even more slowly.

Thumbs down on this idea.

LOL! I don't think it's such a great idea either.

Back