Restaurant promotes sex in its bathrooms

Will you do it?

• Oh yeah! Let's do it!

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Oh nooooooooooo!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Too shy or afraid to answer this question!

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EEWWW the restaurant is called Mildred's thats like having sex with your grandma watching!!! NO THANKS!!!!!

That is disgusting. If you have seen the movie " Scarface " then you know what happened when the brother rescued his sister from that bad situation in the bathroom.

He recognized the social situation for what it really was.

That is disgusting. If you have seen the movie " Scarface " then you know what happened when the brother rescued his sister from that bad situation in the bathroom.

Social situation? Meaning it is not socially acceptable to have sex in the restaurant's bathrooms? If that's the case, then I am gonna go for it! I dont adhere to strict society standards! :lol:

loool Oh yh! thts gonna be stuck in my head now:D

The way I see it, absolutely nothing wrong with being a bit adventurous! :D

Same tho have to be carefull where who and noise level as deaf tend to be louder id have trouble keeping a strightface if noises came from the walls :D

just so ya'all know - it's illegal for any establishment to monitor or record any activity in bathroom. It's also illegal for anyone to broadcast it in tv without the participant's written consent. That's why "Girls Gone Wild" founder is in jail.

Back