Restaurant promotes sex in its bathrooms

Will you do it?

• Oh yeah! Let's do it!

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Oh nooooooooooo!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Too shy or afraid to answer this question!

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no - kinda gross although they say they make the bathroom more cozy and clean - it's just odd.

for some reason I don't really trust what they say...it seems they might have put a hidden camera somewhere to catch video of the couple having sex and posting it on the internet.

Oh, great. Women normally have to wait too long to use public restrooms. Now, the line will move even more slowly.

Thumbs down on this idea.

That would be stupid enough to do it.. I aint gonna try that and no thanks.. ehhh... that place will be shut down asap if they do the dirty crap .. blah...

Hey... who spilled the hair conditioner on the floor.... oh wait.. that's not hair conditioner.... EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Kickass-Krakula-CUM-STAINS-BLAST-IT-WITH-SQUIRT.jpg

oh noooooo

If I'm that desperate I'd find a 5-star hotel for the weekend to make my sex life worth while!

The restaurant looks very modern and "high end" but it doesn't look cozy or romantic, to me. It looks cold, harshly lit, and lacking in charm. Don't know about the food and service. :dunno:

http://www.templekitchen.com/

Pitiful state of affairs when the most "romantic" spot in the establishment is the lavatory.

The restaurant looks very modern and "high end" but it doesn't look cozy or romantic, to me. It looks cold, harshly lit, and lacking in charm. Don't know about the food and service. :dunno:

http://www.templekitchen.com/

Pitiful state of affairs when the most "romantic" spot in the establishment is the lavatory.

Not really. I'd prefer them to do it somewhere else instead of on the table next to me, or on the couch over there.

It could just be me, I like to spice it up a little. This is one way to do it. Kind of "taboo" doing it with the possibility of sending a message to the general public that you're getting some.

The idea of having sex in a public bathroom really grosses me out. Eewww!

Back