Resound

I am still waiting to hear back from vacational rehab or what ever it is called. I need to email my audie. But they were way more clear when I tried them on. I wear oticon acto now. I love the idea of not using a necklace type streamer.

I read reviews on the apple app store saying the resound was pretty glitchy streaming direct from the iPhone, like changes in settings not sticking, having to pause music before making changes to settings etc. What has been your esperience? Even with the glitches I'm still under the impression these are the best sans streamer hearing aids on the market at the moment. Curious when the next generation will be released. Anyone know the general release cycle for hearing aids?

Do any of you have the accessories for the resound? I'd be very curious to know what you have and what your thoughts on them are. Looking into getting a resound myself, I had a Com Pilot (1st gen) for a Phonak Naida Power and it was absolutely garbage. There are new ones now but my experience with the first one was so awful I don't want to use a streamer again unless I have to.

I have had the resound versos and now enzo BTEs. They work great and the streaming is great. No issues with connections to my iphone. No need to pause music to change settings or anything. I had Naidas with the icom before and that was a good product, but with the enzos you do not need to worry about a 3rd device working or having battery power. Just your hearing aids and the phone. I highly recommend them.

I have oticon acto and the streamer but I can't stand necklace sale streamers which is why I want to resound, I don't need a necklace style streamer because they are wireless

Yep, that's what I have. The Resound Enzo's, and I can listen to music right from my iPhone as well as a TV streamer, and it's all wireless. Do you listen to music? As far as I know of, the Enzos are made for iPhones only (and not other brands of phones, but I could be wrong) so that may be something you should be aware of.

All resounds work with I phones but they have a small receiver thing that just has to be near me, like my pocket other purse to use my android.

I use two Resound Vikings. These are analog aids. I had Arena HP digital for a while but after my hearing dropped last year they no longer worked for me. I tried other digital aids but I could not hear anything unless turned all the way up and then everything was muffled due to the digital compression. Switched back to analog and I was able to get more power and clarity. I lose the fancy digital features but they work well for me.

Hello Zephren,

I am considering buying these out of pocket. Where is a good, reliable source for them? eBay has them for $200, but I have never used eBay. I wonder if these are powerful enough, as I am off the chart with the audiogram for most of the speech range of frequencies and don't respond to anything above 3500. I'm currently using the Widex Dream 440, and they sound terrible with everything turned off and set to analog mode to the extent possible. NONE of the fancy digital feature work for me, so I despise them. I have never needed them.

Hello Zephren,

I am considering buying these out of pocket. Where is a good, reliable source for them? eBay has them for $200, but I have never used eBay. I wonder if these are powerful enough, as I am off the chart with the audiogram for most of the speech range of frequencies and don't respond to anything above 3500. I'm currently using the Widex Dream 440, and they sound terrible with everything turned off and set to analog mode to the extent possible. NONE of the fancy digital feature work for me, so I despise them. I have never needed them.

Hi, deafdrummer,

I use http://lloydhearingaid.com/. They don't advertise these on their site (I don't know why). You have contact them directly. I have received good email support response.

I have used them for many years. I have been happy with their products and services.

Good luck!

Back