Resound hearing aids

Brandy Walsh

Reaction score
2 Resound hearing aids. Bluetooth compatible with iphones. Still under warranty until March 2018. I upgraded the receivers to maximum output so they are suitable for profound hearing loss. Highly water resistant.

These hearing aids were $6000 brand new. I am asking for $500. I must stress, there is NOTHING wrong with these hearing aids. I have a family emergency and must sell them asap!

Ummmm....the manual says Oticon Agil miniRITE. The receipt says ReSound LiNX 9 LN961 RITE.

I should clarify. I got these when my grandfather passed away. The warranty has been transferred to my name, but he was the original owner. He was very wealthy and bought new aids regularly and kept them in immaculate condition. I have owned them for roughly 6 months and have taken them in for regular maintenance.

Can you upload photos - including one with the model to confirm which one it is?

Sounds suspicious to me. Regular maintence over 6 months? Manual & receipt don't match? Wealthy grandpa - who bought new HAs regularly? Warranty transferred?

How can I prove to you I'm being straight forward? I am also very wary of scams on the internet. I have the receipt and manual that I can upload pictures of. As well as pics of the hearing aids. I have never sold anything on the internet so I really don't know how to do this so everyone feels secure.

Receipt, manual, and funeral program.

Attachments

• 20170901_071339.jpg
    20170901_071339.jpg
    641.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20170901_071918.jpg
    20170901_071918.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 11
Arrrgh! It won't let me upload the picture of the hearing aids. It says it's too large. Anyone know how to fix that?

Or you could text me at 512 757 1909

If you are using Windows, you can open the file in Paint. There is a resize button the toolbar to reduce it.

ReSound LiNX 9 LN961 RITE
If it was for profound hearing loss, Id be all over it. But, like @LoveBlue said this is fishy. Funeral program and manual pic done on a phone? But no HA pic done on the same phone? Needs resizing? But the other 2 didn't? Ok!!

Oh man. Idk how to prove I'm telling the truth. This is so frustrating. I have them posted on 5miles, Letgo, and OfferUp. I'd even be willing to set up the transaction on ebay. Really, whatever would make y'all comfortable. Tell me how to do this so everyone feels secure and I will do it. I don't really know much about selling online.

As for profound loss, the receivers have been upgraded. I have profound loss and they work great for me.

I'll keep trying to upload the HA pics. Would be willing to upload a pic of my ID with the # blacked out too. Or take the photos against different backgrounds with something that remains the same in each one?

Whatever it takes. My family is desperate for this money.

This is the error message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-01-16-28-55.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-01-16-28-55.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 5
Ha! The screenshot of the error message gave me the idea to screenshot the HA picture.

I am happy to post several pics of the same aids so you see they are in my possesion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-01-16-33-43.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-01-16-33-43.png
    464.6 KB · Views: 12
I have ReSounds. They cost me 7k. I had the same trouble believing you would sell these for 600. I can't fathom that. Why ?

I have ReSounds. They cost me 7k. I had the same trouble believing you would sell these for 600. I can't fathom that. Why ?
Honestly. I'm being evicted and the money is for deposits on a new apartment. I need $1100, but I didn't think anyone would buy them for that much. I can post pics of the eviction notice.

I really do understand that it seems too good to be true. I wish I had some way to show you I'm just in need. Is there some sort of verification app? Or any way to show you this is for real?

Ok. So I'm thinking my desperation to prove to you I'm not a scammer might be working against me. So I'm going to chill out and if someone wants to buy these HA, just tell me what you need from me as proof and I will do it.

Ok. So I'm thinking my desperation to prove to you I'm not a scammer might be working against me. So I'm going to chill out and if someone wants to buy these HA, just tell me what you need from me as proof and I will do it.
You might want to try eBay. They have a ton of HA listings and ppl might feel more comfortable bc they could because the payment is more secure.

Back