Resolutions for 2014?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

Mine for here is to be more friendly, and less catankerous and try harder to see the difference between seriousness and joking, starting today. :)

And watch what I actually post.

Last edited:
Learn to drive. Be more independent. And restart diet. (Nit excersis cuz i wont do that one at all)

get a new hairstyle. perhaps time to go bald again?

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

Angel1989 said:
I never make New Years resolutions

I usually don't, but for here, I'm making an exception.

Some people make resolutions but never get it done. I don't normally make resolutions myself, everyone has up and downs every year. Just make the best of it with your life. :)

Wirelessly posted

Tousi said:
I resolve not to make any....:lol:

The best ones :lol:

Last edited:
Well, I'm gonna stick with what I do best and keep trying to be nice to everybody.....:giggle:...Some people grow old and bitter...and I thank my lucky stars I can laugh about a lot of things....and still find the time to dance.

i stick with my habit to eat fruits and veggies for many years. (no fried at all)

Well, I'm gonna stick with what I do best and keep trying to be nice to everybody.....:giggle:...Some people grow old and bitter...and I thank my lucky stars I can laugh about a lot of things....and still find the time to dance.

I agree with the bold statement. I might feel old and bitter but not that bad. I miss my husband very much and the loss of him made me feel depress. I just become useless. **sigh**

As for resolutions, I never made them as I know that I can not commit to keep up with the resolutions as they don't work out that way. Just like Calvin said, make the best of it with your life. :cool2:

I like all of your statements and I agree that making resolutions can be pointless.

However, I do have two main goals for 2014 which are to pay double on my car payments and pay it off early and find a better paying job. I have already applied for 3 different jobs on Monday and Tuesday.

To live to 2015...

:giggle:....cant believe I'm still here and breathing myself....when I was 30, I said "bet I'll be dead by 40...it came and went...so I said, well, then 50...that came and went...then said...well! 60!...heck...I'm still here and approaching the big 7-0 !...4 more years to go....:giggle:...Life's a funny thing at times....

No resolutions here, but just to keep living my life and to keep travelling.

No resolutions here, but just to keep living my life and to keep travelling.

More traveling! I need to do more of that this year. Think I need to start looking for places to explore this year, and I might start by going to Golf Mill in Niles, IL. Haven't been there in a few years now.

More traveling! I need to do more of that this year. Think I need to start looking for places to explore this year, and I might start by going to Golf Mill in Niles, IL. Haven't been there in a few years now.

I haven't been there for few years myself. I would be curious to see what it's like. I spend more time at Lincolnwood Mall.

As for resolution, I want to be able to either ride a stationary bike or ride bike outside for 20 minutes 5 days or more a week.

Back