Reporting in, I'm just a newbie

moviestr_20

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Jenny, I was referred to this site by a friend whom I have met elsewhere. I apologize that this wasn't my first post for I immediately headed to the Food/drink forum to post something that has been bothering me.

Anyhoo, I'm 23 years old and currently reside in Houston, Texas. In the course of my growing years, I've previously attended- Texas School for the Deaf, and Gallaudet. I'm currently working to be able to pay off Gallaudet, so that I may attend the school of my dreams 'University of Houston'. My goal is to be a Child Psychologist and specialize in the field of Eating Disorders/nutrition.

I'm looking forwards to getting to know some of you, and hope to meet a friend or two.

Jenny

moviestr_20 said:
Hello all,

My name is Jenny, I was referred to this site by a friend whom I have met elsewhere. I apologize that this wasn't my first post for I immediately headed to the Food/drink forum to post something that has been bothering me.

Anyhoo, I'm 23 years old and currently reside in Houston, Texas. In the course of my growing years, I've previously attended- Texas School for the Deaf, and Gallaudet. I'm currently working to be able to pay off Gallaudet, so that I may attend the school of my dreams 'University of Houston'. My goal is to be a Child Psychologist and specialize in the field of Eating Disorders/nutrition.

I'm looking forwards to getting to know some of you, and hope to meet a friend or two.

Jenny

[[waves @ Jenny]] heh, W E L C O M E---

Last edited:
:wave: Welcome to AD! I hope you find this site an entertaining and educational place to be at! :thumb:

who was the friend that referred you?

Back