Reoccuring Dreams

Malfoyish

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

A reoccuring dream can be the same exact dream that you have over and over again - or the TYPE of dream can be the same, but situations different. Sometimes they are frightening, sometimes not - most of the time they are symbolic of something, and when we awaken, we're left with trying to figure out what exactly they meant.

Post your dreams here - if you do not want to, that is more than okay. However, I would like your feedback on what reoccuring dreams mean to you. Are they indicative of something you fear, something you're hoping for, something you are proud or ashamed of?

Let's talk. :)

Sure I did experienced, and I think it really much could predict on what would happen in your life. Dreams does have strange impact. I really don't know why. Im not interest in sharing the details, but for some strange reason I had three same kind of dreams, and every of them ends with mystery. So, that seems telling me that whatever happened to me 5 years ago will always stay mystery, and its best to stay that way. I finally accepted that after talking with one of AD member. She helped me let it go.

I've had this recurring dream since I was ten years old. In the dream, I'm walking down a sidewalk, and I look over and I see a man walking on the opposite side of the road. He stops and looks over at me. Then, he smiles and waves as he walks on. I stop, and I watch him as he walks away out of my line of sight.

This is my dream, and I'm not sure what this means.

Back