Remember Them?

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
This link shows photos of actors/actresses from their hey days and how they look like at this time.

I think I'm feeling a little bit nogalstic. :lol: Enjoy.

'Memba Them?! « TMZ.com Photo Gallery

Wow! Brought back some long-forgotten memories. Geez, I cant believe I am at the age when I can say "Back in my time...." :eek:

Oh, gee whiz! .... most of them look great, don't they? (*sigh*) :)

1220_27_luke_perry_fm_full.jpg
1220_28_luke_perry_fm_full.jpg

I love watching Beverly Hills 90210... Luke Perry is da man.

Wow! Amazing some I still remember few old actor/actresses in few shows :)

Aww.. they grew old just like us.. :giggle:
but its good
to see them again!

Beverly Hills 90210! ! I really do miss that show! What about Melrose place show ? ?? I miss that ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Today,Some Tv are terrible.. I noticed that today, Some TV shows are getting boring! ! !And no excited! ! Not like before in 1970's and 1980's.

:afro:

M-

Yep I remembered most of them, and some of them grown up and getting old. LOL It good to see them and where they are now. :)

Wow, that is amazing as I still can remember some of old actors/actresses.

Beverly Hills 90210! ! I really do miss that show! What about Melrose place show ? ?? I miss that ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Today,Some Tv are terrible.. I noticed that today, Some TV shows are getting boring! ! !And no excited! ! Not like before in 1970's and 1980's.

:afro:

M-

I was never into 90210 or Melrose Place, but I agree with you that a lot of TV shows today are boring. I guess too many so-called "reality tv" has taken over.

wow :ty: for fresh my memory... I crushed on David Cassidy during teen time... :giggle:

I was never into 90210 or Melrose Place, but I agree with you that a lot of TV shows today are boring. I guess too many so-called "reality tv" has taken over.

me 3 .. gotta agree with u on that lot of today's tv shows are boring.. no wonder i only watch dool, all CSI shows, and movies on SAtellite. sadly..

Back