Relationships from this site.

WildHunt

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you people have met through AllDeaf.com and went on to become an item or gotten married?

Just wondering.

Not that I have noticed, so I guess yours is the first in AllDeaf history. :) More recently, sequoias and Sweetheart have met through AllDeaf and now they have recently announced their marriage next year or two. You can read their thread. There had been several other people that met through the Internet elsewhere outside AllDeaf - one of them are getting married this coming July.

Brian is correct.

My Sequoias and I met by my best friend, Fei Ku on the Video Phone actually, he and I saw each other in here but never have the guts to saying, "hello" to each other unless Fei Ku did it, we fall in love and had been together since August 5,2005 and right now is engaged since March 18, 2007. But will marry in 2008 or 2009, depends on us. But will let everybody to know more infomation. And I'm sure there is more people who did meet in here and such like that Sequoias and I did... ;)

Not that I have noticed, so I guess yours is the first in AllDeaf history. :) More recently, sequoias and Sweetheart have met through AllDeaf and now they have recently announced their marriage next year or two. You can read their thread. There had been several other people that met through the Internet elsewhere outside AllDeaf - one of them are getting married this coming July.

I wouldn't think mine was the first. I thought there was more before mine.

and would I know you? *arches eyebrow*

Brian is correct.

My Sequoias and I met by my best friend, Fei Ku on the Video Phone actually, he and I saw each other in here but never have the guts to saying, "hello" to each other unless Fei Ku did it, we fall in love and had been together since August 5,2005 and right now is engaged since March 18, 2007. But will marry in 2008 or 2009, depends on us. But will let everybody to know more infomation. And I'm sure there is more people who did meet in here and such like that Sequoias and I did... ;)

Ah well, congratulations!

I know one gal who met one guy here in AllDeaf last year and they recently got engaged a month ago.

Just wondering if any of you people have met through AllDeaf.com and went on to become an item or gotten married?

Just wondering.

yeah, you was hitting on me. but we never made it. haha

What about Angel and Roadrunner? Did they meet thru AD? I know Angel mentioned how they met but I cant remember exactly what she said. :)

What about Angel and Roadrunner? Did they meet thru AD? I know Angel mentioned how they met but I cant remember exactly what she said. :)

No, I think they met via another chat room or site where Roadrunner was a chat room manager .

The reason for me posting this thread is because my husband and I met on AllDeaf back in 2002 and we've been married for almost 4 years now. Wouldn't of had met him if I hadn't come to this site. Heh. :)

No. No way, not with all the little mud pies flying all over alldeaf.

Richard

Back