Regrets

peekaboo

Reaction score
Hey ya'll...

Do you have any regrets in your life that you wished that you could take back and thought damn why did I do that or wished that you could have done it differently?

I have so many things in my past life that I wished that I could just go back and re-do them again and do it right the first time.

I live with this guilt til this day. I know life moves on, but some things you just can't let go :(

Oh yes. I think back on my wasted life and constantly berate myself for love lost, opportunities blown, and I feel like moving into a lighthouse and watching Ingmar Bergman movies until one day a storm comes and I drown.
Lol. Peek, just relax and trust me, wisdom comes with age. Just try not to dwell on the negative, because it gives you exactly that energy. Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared. Energy, light, love...you are there. :)

Last edited:
Oh yes. I think back on my wasted life and constantly berate myself for love lost, opportunities blown, and I feel like moving into a lighthouse and watching Ingmar Berman movies until one day a storm comes and I drown.
Lol. Peek, just relax and trust me, wisdom comes with age. Just try not to dwell on the negative, because it gives you exactly that energy. Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared. Energy, light, love...you are there. :)
Thanks! I need to hear that. :)
Life is sometimes so unfair.

Back