Regionals for quiz bowl...

Reaction score
Today, I'm competing against other schools to see who goes forward to state and as some of you would already infer, it's very difficult to hear the questions, especially from moderators who aren't experienced as others. So when me and my teammates ask them to repeat the question and they say no, I don't even get mad.

Sometimes, the other team doesn't even let them finish the question before they buzz in... That's kind of annoying to, because I have to focus really hard to hear what they're actually saying, while attempting to read their lips.

Today, I'm competing against other schools to see who goes forward to state and as some of you would already infer, it's very difficult to hear the questions, especially from moderators who aren't experienced as others. So when me and my teammates ask them to repeat the question and they say no, I don't even get mad.

Sometimes, the other team doesn't even let them finish the question before they buzz in... That's kind of annoying to, because I have to focus really hard to hear what they're actually saying, while attempting to read their lips.
Wow! That is hard! Good luck!!

Back