reduce my sig avatars

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
pleaassee i had been waiting for somebody to reduce my princess grumpy avatars in my sign so that i can change it to my avatar! please?

Here, I resized the height to 100 pixels. If you think it is too small, then some editing would need to be done.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Here, I resized the height to 100 pixels. If you think it is too small, then some editing would need to be done.

thanks...:thumb: also send that to my email so i can revising my avatar. thanks again..

why can't YOU do it yourself? you have art shop don't you? or even imagestation.com? (which sucks of course) by the way, the little girl with the crown looks definetly like a young cave girl lol

Originally posted by Steel
why can't YOU do it yourself? you have art shop don't you? or even imagestation.com? (which sucks of course) by the way, the little girl with the crown looks definetly like a young cave girl lol

and???.. and nope i dont have these... sorry.. :roll:

well many complained that my signuture was big so how come grumpy has her signture that is huge as fuck for over 2 months and still lets it stay the same?? i don't think you understand the word "fair" there people...

Steel, you dont need to be rude... Grumpy Kiki asked for help.. and kuifje75 was nice enough to do it for that person.

I would be happy to help that person or other. I ll never tell my daughter to DO IT YOURSELF.. if she needs my help with her homework. or whatever it is.

Im glad to help my parents with their computer because they are not expert with this.

ANd still do you have to tell them to do it themselves? that is ABSURD.

well look at her signture-it's oversized and yet no one complained but you complained about mine so i kept changing it all the time and i'm really sick and tired of it so, if she can change her avatar, and has the art shop or imagestation.com, and all, then she could do the "math". that's how i did it without getting someone to help me. I DID ask how to resize it and they said they use it by art shop so i thought everybody knows that, especially grumpy :roll:

so, "homework"? that's totally different...it's not homework. it's the skills of the computer that needs to be improved!

Back