Recent GPA?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
What's your GPA for the recent quarter/semester at school?

I got 3.5! :thumb:

3.5 interesting vanprox how many credit you got becuase you sound familiar to me???

Originally posted by NYCRAZY3
3.5 interesting vanprox how many credit you got becuase you sound familiar to me???
I have 8 credits! I know it sounds lame... but it certainly is better than getting A, B, and F!

I got 4.0 in most recent semester (I took 12 credits) and I will try to continue to maintain another 4.0 in order to pull my grades up and up. I have two more semesters left to get MS degree and get out of damn expensive city.

I havent got any mails from ISD, Indiana school for the deaf. they are supposed to sent to every kids, any time sooner. I am so anxious to know my grade. so, once I got it, I will post in here. k

Originally posted by Oddball
I got 4.0 in most recent semester (I took 12 credits) and I will try to continue to maintain another 4.0 in order to pull my grades up and up. I have two more semesters left to get MS degree and get out of damn expensive city.

:applause: Oddball!!!!! hehehehe i KNEW u would make it :D

Mine was 3.95 overall from HS (freshman to Senior ) with two sports involved

Gally 3.5 GPA with football.

I did better this semester! I got 0.02. My last semester GPA was 0.01.

I got 3.80 in my last quarter from ISD. yay..

My overall gpa since freshman to now is 3.55

So, I am going to be senior in next fall. Wow, time fly fast!

Originally posted by illustrator
Long time ago, my GPA was 2.9 and got degree. :D

My HS gpa was 2.77 and I got a HS diploma... I :fu2: at my high school... those people are fucking idiots and assholes.

I use to have 3.0 but dragged me down to 2.11 already arugh .. this fall semster is gunna be my last w00t

Yesterday, I got mail my GPA 3.147...(sigh) not bad. :cry:

Originally posted by Rocky

0.01?! :shock: You're hot water!

Graduated high school with 3.1 GPA being an year-round athlete and a pothead (3.5 my senior year which was the year i smoked the most in high school)... And I've got a 2.16 GPA for my freshman year of college, eeps... So now I'm shooting for a 3.5 GPA with 21 Units ( 9 classes )...

Rocky said:

:rofl: are u in HS or college qq

i currently have 0.00 *snicker* (hadnt started classes yet LOL) ofc will letcha know what my GPA is at the end of fall semester if i remmy to bring up this thread LOL

Fly Free said:
:rofl: are u in HS or college qq

i currently have 0.00 *snicker* (hadnt started classes yet LOL) ofc will letcha know what my GPA is at the end of fall semester if i remmy to bring up this thread LOL

Glad I am not alone. I made 1.0 on my very last quarter before i left RIT. Really, I have terrible quarter I ever have. Not finish few classes. But will planning attend other school, anyway.

Back