Really need people/friends to practice with!

Afutureinterpreter

Reaction score
I don't know anyone who is hard of hearing or Deaf. I would really love it if someone could practice with me sometimes by sending videos or even occasional zooms. I do not live near any Deaf institutions, so I only practice alone.

hi im Bellatrix (she/they/whatever) (at least as long as u dont call me a he. lol.) Anyways i would love to practice signing with u. i have a lot of Deaf friends and ive had 2 deaf girlfriends and 1 deaf boyfriend...so im pretty dang good at signing (even though i havent practiced in like 3 years.) you can dm me on instagram with when u are available to do a vc. my insta is xx.deaf_emo_kid.xx

hi im Bellatrix (she/they/whatever) (at least as long as u dont call me a he. lol.) Anyways i would love to practice signing with u. i have a lot of Deaf friends and ive had 2 deaf girlfriends and 1 deaf boyfriend...so im pretty dang good at signing (even though i havent practiced in like 3 years.) you can dm me on instagram with when u are available to do a vc. my insta is xx.deaf_emo_kid.xx
Hi this is tunni. I am almost deaf. Knows sign language. If you live in Tampa Fl. I can be your friend ..all of you. Mom passed away. I need friends too. Also looking for female roomate who knows sign language. Pls let me know. Tunniray@yahoo. Com thanks.

Back