Real Estate Agent-Sign Language California

Reaction score
Hi my Name is Frank and I’m a Real Estate Agent for Century 21 Masters in California and my mom is Deaf and have grown up knowing Sign Language and would love to help anyone that’s looking to BUY or SELL a house Call/ FaceTime/ Text me (626)329-3330

Hi my Name is Frank and I’m a Real Estate Agent for Century 21 Masters in California and my mom is Deaf and have grown up knowing Sign Language and would love to help anyone that’s looking to BUY or SELL a house Cali/FaceTime/ Text me (626)329-3330

Hi, Frank. My name is Taylor and I am pursuing my Real Estate license. I am wanting to reach out to the deaf community. I would love to pick your brain, if you have the chance!

(619)890-9078

Hi, Frank. My name is Taylor and I am pursuing my Real Estate license. I am wanting to reach out to the deaf community. I would love to pick your brain, if you have the chance!

(619)890-9078
Hello. I would like interesting look for rental condo or else I never get house or get my own place with children .. I’m pretty sure I’m single mom and wanna invoked my experience to knw I would like communicating with easier with sign and easier to knw

Hello, My name is Jalen Wright, and I am deaf / Hard of hearing, whichever i cant do phone calling at all, but i can do video phone calling only, i am cornerned if any one are deaf and are lincensed for real estate realtor or agent, i am very knowledge with math and loans like i did with auto financing and re-financing auto loan, i helped couple friends out before to apply loan when they did not know how to get loan. I'll be willing to pay for training schools for that. i dreamed to be deaf real estate realtor or broker.

Don't forget the use of a captioning service such as InnoCaption to communicate with those that hear and don't sign. InnoCaption can even be set to automatically send voice calls made to your regular cell phone number through their captioning. I have no financial interest in them being just a satisfied user. Their web site is at https://www.innocaption.com

Back