Real Effects of smoking pot

Actually that commercial was made during the crack epidemic that the country was currently experiencing.
I'm familiar with the original commercial.

This one was a bit different for two reasons. It was done to include Freddy bashing Johnny Depp in the head with the pan. It was also done with Johnny Depp as a cameo since he starred in the first A Nightmare on Elm Street movie. :)

Oh some herbs are bad, believe me, I almost died from it.

Then you can't smoke weed at all, because you're not fit.

Beside I smoke heavily everyday and I'm not fat, because I don't have slow metabolism like you do. Fatty.

Are you saying you did not believe smoking pot make u hungry?

No. Reread my post and don't put words in my mouth, please. Yes, you can get the munchies from smoking pot. Does that mean there is an epidemic of obesity-related health problems due to pot smoking as you suggest?

I think most of the responses here prove otherwise. There are fat pot smokers and thin ones, and fat non-smokers and thin ones.

If every single person you know who smoked pot got fat and had obesity-related health problems, I think that makes you a unique snowflake. My mother, the one who's smoked pot for 50 years, has always been petite like a dancer my entire life.

I got experience about to first to marjuina I don't reason bad how stop it. I think so seizure with marjunia. THat is dangerous. I don't know what is health professor doctor er know catch do it against to drug. I don't know what is problem health. I don't think so fat I doubt to heavy like compare too much time.

Despite everything, I'm looking forward to my first blunt this weekend (it's gonna be a party!) lol

No. Reread my post and don't put words in my mouth, please. Yes, you can get the munchies from smoking pot. Does that mean there is an epidemic of obesity-related health problems due to pot smoking as you suggest?

I think most of the responses here prove otherwise. There are fat pot smokers and thin ones, and fat non-smokers and thin ones.

If every single person you know who smoked pot got fat and had obesity-related health problems, I think that makes you a unique snowflake. My mother, the one who's smoked pot for 50 years, has always been petite like a dancer my entire life.

Of course your mother and my oldest brother are alikeness who smoke weeds still to this day and still slim but not others I know of. I watched my friend's son who smoke heavy weeds, now he is 24 and gained alot of weight from it. He is not only one. anyway some of them need to lose weight after they gained weight from smoke weeds and eat alot at the same time. U said one or two, but for me it is more alike half of them I know of now have weight probolems.

I doubt there's a link between weed and obesity or else, every pothead I know would look like me.
So do I know many pothead who are overwight from eat too many. My husband and I already talked aobut it and he agreed with me. He knows people alike I do. It appears your still young and party hard still.

Nope, in fact I had much more friends and outgoing when I used it back then than I do now. So it goes the opposite!
Oh you started smoke weeds at 10? 12? they are the one who fucked up by people who smoke weeds around them and they ended up into heavy drugs and and they ended up in prison. I am sick of this whole bs and people are still in denied.

One toke over da line, oh Lard, one toke over da line, Lard have mussy... *scatting*

Then you can't smoke weed at all, because you're not fit.

Beside I smoke heavily everyday and I'm not fat, because I don't have slow metabolism like you do. Fatty.
I never smoke weeds because I am against it. Herbs I used to take, I used to be into naturopathy and back then herbs did kill people. U did not read my response to Jillo, I gained 40 lbs in one month because of pituitary disorder and I am taking medicine for it rest of my life. Now it is stable, I am slowly losing weight down from 182 to 162 unless medicine is not working then I will gain back to where I was. It had nothing to do with metabolism disorder.

Oh you started smoke weeds at 10? 12? they are the one who fucked up by people who smoke weeds around them and they ended up into heavy drugs and and they ended up in prison. I am sick of this whole bs and people are still in denied.

Where did you get the idea that I started it at 10 or 12? That is damn too young for me or anyone to start even unlike those kids do nowadays. Hey, I'm over 40 now so get the draft btw!

Also I wasn't fouled up by others and that I never used any drugs other than marijuana, either.

Jazzy, never assume anything out of context on anyone. If you dislike marijuana or think everyone BS around then don't bother either. Isn't that simple for you?

I am sick of this whole bs and people are still in denied.

I'd love to know how I'm in denial. As a medical marijuana activist I'm pretty damn well informed. And my information doesn't come from a coupla friends or "someone I knew once" or "a friend of a friend." It comes from years of research and work done by pioneers in the field, many of whom ended up in jail so that your evil weed could continue to save the lives of cancer and AIDS patients.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean someone else can't enjoy it with no negative side effects. Quit judging the whole world and try opening up your mind.

Of course your mother and my oldest brother are alikeness who smoke weeds still to this day and still slim but not others I know of. I watched my friend's son who smoke heavy weeds, now he is 24 and gained alot of weight from it. He is not only one. anyway some of them need to lose weight after they gained weight from smoke weeds and eat alot at the same time. U said one or two, but for me it is more alike half of them I know of now have weight probolems.

But who is to say that they would not still be overweight even if they had not smoked weed? You are assigning cause and effect to the weed, and you simply can't do that with accurracy.

Thanks information to you discuss. I guess about to discuss to find how you. I understand want to be opinion. I wish be help support to you. I want to let's know make sure information to really important to be carefullly. I don't know what is that surprised I am cool. I am glad of information to you. I am getting help you. I am able to you. I dislike marquina,. .I am serious. That is warning about to health.

Health is people's own faults, not the weed. It's YOU PEOPLE, WHO DO NOTHING.

I'm above the influence even tho the influence has affected me.

I first tasted at age 7 then started at 13 and did everyday at 16.

I've played football, baseball, basketball, soccer, biking, skating, skateboarding, snowboarding and more.

Guess what I do all sports high.

Back