Real danger Sidekick LX

Oh Ouch! Yes I heard someone had story their cellphone blew it up like that.. Due some defective recharged batteries blew cellphone out and harm the owner. I forget what brand of cellphone name. like start with "N"okia, (is that correct)?

Did you know that battery in cellphone could be bomb as blow up and harm you.., Because recharged battery or cellphone is either DEFECTIVE which can cause like that.

It looks like a old Nokia Cellphone to me

You could be right.. I do see on the back of Sidekick LX it show manufacture by Sharp Company but more details than that... thanks for clarify that
Welcome.. :) I honestly forget the two Sk 1 and CSK were made by Company name before the sharp products took over it.

It's a hoax, you should look at the picture carefully, that's not sidekick lx and also the charger plug not same in our USA electric outlets.

nah it is not sidekick it is cell phone what i see on Vampy's post with picture

be careful what you post about sidekick scottw jeez

That aint Sidekick... its a cell phone! I have SK LX and I love it.. its so awesome!

I got my friend e mail me. I shock real terror explore on pillow. He got damage his hand. He lucky that he is ok now. We have to wait to find out what happen and look for us to find out.

Don't buy Sidekick LX. Wait till we will hear and find out what happen.

Sidekick 3 is ok. I see there is no serious. We have no idea what happen Sidekick LX. We find out and see what happen.

so your friend from middle east when this happened??? look at eqal3.com thats where the pix from r u telling the truth dude ??

so your friend from middle east when this happened??? look at eqal3.com thats where the pix from r u telling the truth dude ??

Not that hard to tell if he is lying, because he never respond after his first post. :afro:

It look like overheat. Putting the cellphone under pillow while charging is bad idea.

Umm... what happened? What's so bad about Sidekick LX.

You can't say... "Don't get it!" then not tell us why.

What happened?

most likely.. his friend is a idiot .... one of those "an accident waiting for a place to happen" types

I read repeating to clarify myself by email spread around about Danger Sidekick LX..Once I see that phone on email..I knew its not SIDEKICK LX...NO WAY!! But At the Mall, Deaf Chat..They did talk about it....I said who have sidekick lx..A deaf lady show me her Sidekick LX then I said SEE...The back of Sidekick LX is BLACK...The Pix of Email is GREY PHONE ..So I knew its not our SIDEKICK LX..Also The Email I read..IT SAID HE DIED..NOW YOU ALL SAID HES OK??? I PUZZLED.. YOU KNOW HOW DEAF PEOPLE ALWAYS SWITCH STORY OR MAKEUP STORY..TO MAKE RUMORS..I dont know where people get that story??
But...FOR SURE!! ITS NOT SIDEKICK LX.

I read repeating to clarify myself by email spread around about Danger Sidekick LX..Once I see that phone on email..I knew its not SIDEKICK LX...NO WAY!! But At the Mall, Deaf Chat..They did talk about it....I said who have sidekick lx..A deaf lady show me her Sidekick LX then I said SEE...The back of Sidekick LX is BLACK...The Pix of Email is GREY PHONE ..So I knew its not our SIDEKICK LX..Also The Email I read..IT SAID HE DIED..NOW YOU ALL SAID HES OK??? I PUZZLED.. YOU KNOW HOW DEAF PEOPLE ALWAYS SWITCH STORY OR MAKEUP STORY..TO MAKE RUMORS..I dont know where people get that story??
But...FOR SURE!! ITS NOT SIDEKICK LX.
Yeah, I am not surprise! I totally agree with your comment post! I correct you, Evil Intelligance Deaf people actually KNOW HOW to switch story fit to make other people believe and spend rumors like fire~! its not actually sidekick lx. ITS HOAX! (yawn)

Yeah, I am not surprise! I totally agree with your comment post! I correct you, Evil Intelligance Deaf people actually KNOW HOW to switch story fit to make other people believe and spend rumors like fire~! its not actually sidekick lx. ITS HOAX! (yawn)

U betcha. Making up story or tell scary stories about it.. It's nothing new isn't it. I bet they wanted you to stop using device because of danger. That's silly UNLESS there's recall on devices.

Sorry to see that guy got his hand burned from burned cellphone or pda whatever he have under pillow. NO ONE should trust putting charging PDA or cellphone under pillow!! It need ventilation to keep battery cool!!. Use common sense!

Catty

I got my friend e mail me. I shock real terror explore on pillow. He got damage his hand. He lucky that he is ok now. We have to wait to find out what happen and look for us to find out.

Don't buy Sidekick LX. Wait till we will hear and find out what happen.

Sidekick 3 is ok. I see there is no serious. We have no idea what happen Sidekick LX. We find out and see what happen.

There should be a recall for any dangers and it should have been shown on the news for any recalls. So I don't see any recalls on Sidekick LX

U betcha. Making up story or tell scary stories about it.. It's nothing new isn't it. I bet they wanted you to stop using device because of danger. That's silly UNLESS there's recall on devices.

Sorry to see that guy got his hand burned from burned cellphone or pda whatever he have under pillow. NO ONE should trust putting charging PDA or cellphone under pillow!! It need ventilation to keep battery cool!!. Use common sense!

Catty
Purple, Yes true. there is none of recall since it released. it was the ACTUAL Nokia (old) cellphone.

YeaH its little scary me what I see photo with my own eyes.

no this is not sidekick lx look pay attention pic not look like lx

Here are the pictures...

Look at the bottom right corner. That's the URL to an Arabic website.

Also, does it really look like a Sidekick? The Sidekicks are charged from the side... not the bottom.

Here are the pictures...

Look at the bottom right corner. That's the URL to an Arabic website.

Also, does it really look like a Sidekick? The Sidekicks are charged from the side... not the bottom.
Attached Thumbnails
this old picture about five years ago .... sidekick3

Back