Real danger Sidekick LX

scottw

Reaction score
I got my friend e mail me. I shock real terror explore on pillow. He got damage his hand. He lucky that he is ok now. We have to wait to find out what happen and look for us to find out.

Don't buy Sidekick LX. Wait till we will hear and find out what happen.

Sidekick 3 is ok. I see there is no serious. We have no idea what happen Sidekick LX. We find out and see what happen.

Umm... what happened? What's so bad about Sidekick LX.

You can't say... "Don't get it!" then not tell us why.

What happened?

I saw this email that my friends forward... It is not SIDEKICK LX. (look closer)

It is cell phone and the person is hearing.

I saw this email that my friends forward... It is not SIDEKICK LX. (look closer)

It is cell phone and the person is hearing.
I just got the email too. You're right... it's not a Sidekick LX. In fact, it's not a Sidekick... just something electronic in another country, likely Afghanistan.

There is an URL on the bottom of the images. That URL takes you to a site that's in Arabic language. What does that tell you? ;)

AC Adapter

I had gotten email message with some pictures from someone. I noticed different ac adapter like European type on this picture. not American type. I think that European ac adapter can damage American Sidekick because reason of European 220 volt electricity. I know that he might get wrong ac adapter. all Sidekick LX are ok. Be carefully to use right ac adapter into them.

Here are the pictures...

Look at the bottom right corner. That's the URL to an Arabic website.

Also, does it really look like a Sidekick? The Sidekicks are charged from the side... not the bottom.

Attachments

• noname1.jpg
    noname1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 83
  • noname2.jpg
    noname2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 81
  • noname3.jpg
    noname3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 61
  • noname4.jpg
    noname4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 51
Thats not Sidekick.. it has be other brand of cell phone.

Poor guy! I hope he get a speedy recovery. My friend have SK LX and he said it is okay..he had no problem..I did looked at it and I like it. Better than SK2!

Here are the pictures...

Also, does it really look like a Sidekick? The Sidekicks are charged from the side... not the bottom.

It's not a sidekick at all.

sound like a Sidekick scare... :lol:

Yeah it would be - but Sidekick is no danger to us - depsite to the name "Danger". Unfortunately, my SK3 broke after buying it for 3 months. BUT hey, I am not scaring you guys off. I think it is just a blown fuse or something. I can't just live without my SK3!!!!

Yeah it would be - but Sidekick is no danger to us - depsite to the name "Danger". Unfortunately, my SK3 broke after buying it for 3 months. BUT hey, I am not scaring you guys off. I think it is just a blown fuse or something. I can't just live without my SK3!!!!

Sidekick LX is not longer under Danger company anymore... they are under Sharp company now

Not to mention, Sidekick Slide..... :whistle:

Heard there's problem with Sidekick Slide and the selling for it is freeze right now, something wrong with it, not sure so my recommend is Sidekick LX until Sidekick Slide is better

Sidekick LX is not longer under Danger company anymore... they are under Sharp company now
Excu..**Cough**..se me?, Who said that Sidekick LX is not under Danger company?? I think you are confuse with sidekick, products, and Operate System..

Danger network and operate system are still running on sidekick thur 1, 2, 3, XL - Slide on and on for rest. Else? UMmm, No..

Sidekick hardware are made by Sharp products since SK2. In 2007, Slide hardware are making by Motorola.

Sidekick carrying by T-Mobile ( business-market).

I hope this make your mind to be clearly out of cloud foggy of confusion. ;o)

Here are the pictures...

Oh Ouch! Yes I heard someone had story their cellphone blew it up like that.. Due some defective recharged batteries blew cellphone out and harm the owner. I forget what brand of cellphone name. like start with "N"okia, (is that correct)?

Did you know that battery in cellphone could be bomb as blow up and harm you.., Because recharged battery or cellphone is either DEFECTIVE which can cause like that.

Excu..**Cough**..se me?, Who said that Sidekick LX is not under Danger company?? I think you are confuse with sidekick, products, and Operate System..

Danger network and operate system are still running on sidekick thur 1, 2, 3, XL - Slide on and on for rest. Else? UMmm, No..

Sidekick hardware are made by Sharp products since SK2. In 2007, Slide hardware are making by Motorola.

Sidekick carrying by T-Mobile ( business-market).

I hope this make your mind to be clearly out of cloud foggy of confusion. ;o)

You could be right.. I do see on the back of Sidekick LX it show manufacture by Sharp Company but more details than that... thanks for clarify that

Back