Random Vents.....

Really, it seems so unfair that it's gonna cost you $$ when it's the Landlord's responsibility.....

And thus the reason for moving out in july, I've got better things to do with my hard earned cash than throw it down a rat hole. (Pretty much literally in this case.) :thumbd:

And thus the reason for moving out in july, I've got better things to do with my hard earned cash than throw it down a rat hole. (Pretty much literally in this case.) :thumbd:

Understood. I would be moving out too, but not in July.....maybe tomorrow!.....Anyhow,Best of luck, and remember that when you move, more than likely you will be bringing some of the bugs to ur new place.....(eggs, and roaches do a good job of hiding)....Might be a good idea to invest in some good roach spray and spray everything down, even sit it outside for awhle before moving it to a new apartment.

I am so sick of people who do not think. I went to Deaf Coffee last night and the Panera Bread is in a small plaza. There are only 2 handicapped spots for the whole plaza of 5 businesses. I get there and they are both full. As I am struggling with my rollator in a regular spot and trying hard to not hit the police car I was parked next to. The officer gets out to help me, when, low and behold, the Manager from a T-Mobile comes out of the store and gets into his car. He is walking plain as day and goes straight to his car in the Handicapped spot. The officer stops him and asks to see his ID and the permit for the parking. The jerk has the balls to say that it's next to his business and he's entitled to park there. He got a ticket and the officer moved my car for me.

I am so sick of people who do not think. I went to Deaf Coffee last night and the Panera Bread is in a small plaza. There are only 2 handicapped spots for the whole plaza of 5 businesses. I get there and they are both full. As I am struggling with my rollator in a regular spot and trying hard to not hit the police car I was parked next to. The officer gets out to help me, when, low and behold, the Manager from a T-Mobile comes out of the store and gets into his car. He is walking plain as day and goes straight to his car in the Handicapped spot. The officer stops him and asks to see his ID and the permit for the parking. The jerk has the balls to say that it's next to his business and he's entitled to park there. He got a ticket and the officer moved my car for me.

Happy to hear it!...That JERK will have a $250-$350 fine.....Wish that police officer would have had his car towed also!....

I went to the bathroom at college, and heard banging on the stall next to me. Next I heard moans of pleasure. One foot ends up under my stall. I was getting out of there before those girls came busting thru the door. I really wish people would keep their sex life out of PUBLIC bathrooms.

:shock:

I get uncomfortable when ppl especially women my age or close to my age think you make good money b/c you smell very nice, keep my nails short and clean and wear very nice clothes. Grrrrrrr...

I get uncomfortable when ppl especially women my age or close to my age think you make good money b/c you smell very nice, keep my nails short and clean and wear very nice clothes. Grrrrrrr...

So you prefer to be a slob, I take it? :hmm:

Why can't I remember simple stupid things? I was just at the store since I forgot some things for dinner. Get home, start dinner and find, I still forgot the eggs for the cornbread. Aaaahhhhhh!!!! Hubby is there now getting them for me.

Why can't I remember simple stupid things? I was just at the store since I forgot some things for dinner. Get home, start dinner and find, I still forgot the eggs for the cornbread. Aaaahhhhhh!!!! Hubby is there now getting them for me.

Didn't you know today is "Forgetful Day"?
I had a few "forgets" today, too. :wave:

Today marks the first time I put my glasses up on my head and then, yes, I could not find where I put my glasses.
Fortunately, I found them before I had to ask my kids to help me look.

Today marks the first time I put my glasses up on my head and then, yes, I could not find where I put my glasses.

:giggle:...Welcome to the club!

What I discovered many years ago is that mine will not stay up there! The time I tried it I was in the middle of helping paint sets for a Little Theater production and they fell off in red paint. They did clean up just fine.

What works for me is to write a list and cross things off as I put them in my cart.

Most times I usually do make a list....get half-way to the grocery store and realize I left the list at home....

I use the notepad feature on my phone for my shopping lists (not just groceries, either). And a reminder app on my iPod touch.

I normally do have a list, but I was dealing with my mother and a dementia issue at the time.

Ai yi yi. My dad has severe dementia. My parents live next door and my mom kept my dad at home far longer than any of us, her kids and grandkids, thought she should. I helped out some, and so did some of our kids, but my dad is a big man and he is still very strong physically. He's in a care center now- he was a wanderer and it was hard to keep him safe at home.

My mother talked a lot about caregiver's dementia- where the caregiver is so wrapped up in the day to day necessities of dealing with dementia that she starts to feel a little crazy herself.

I hope you have a good support group, and if you don't, I hope you fine one soon.

Back