Random Vents.....

S.O.B.!!! Where all the ladybugs coming from? Anybody have this problem or Im very unlucky? Probably has to do with livin in deep woods? Grrrrrrrrr... They up all night and die durin the day. :lol:

I think those are a Japanese beetle that look like ladybugs. They are relatively new..

They bite, and they smell bad.

I think those are a Japanese beetle that look like ladybugs. They are relatively new..

They bite, and they smell bad.

Yea, they bite and smell gross. Where are they comin from? Grrrrrr... They bite me when I fookin' sleep. :mad: I have to keep the vacuum nearby so I can vacuum my carpet every 2-3 days. I counted 30 dead beetles before I vacuumed. :roll: (tonight)

Dunno know about Lady Bugs...but years ago we were infested with the Love Bugs. They didn't bite (as far as I know). And some people were actually putting screens on the front of their cars (so many of them flying on the highways). And would splatter all over ur windshield. Was very messy....and when I questioned why they were called Love Bugs, just took at look at them, and 2 bugs were co-joined together as if they were mating. They finall phased out, and haven't seen one in a long time.

I am ticked off. Marley just got home from the groomer. I thought this new person did a great job UNTIL we noticed blood all over the front of my hubby's shirt. After examining Marley we found a really bad cut on her front leg. We took a picture and put neopsporin on it. You can bet this new groomer will get a visit from me tomorrow. She never mentioned that she cut Marley. This is not the normal nick, it is a questionable stitches cut. She had to have known she cut her. I am so mad!!!!

Ouch. I hope your dog will be ok. You can bet I wouldn't be going back to that groomer again (once you pay your visit tomorrow, that is!)

Ouch. I hope your dog will be ok. You can bet I wouldn't be going back to that groomer again (once you pay your visit tomorrow, that is!)

When you hurt my dog your in trouble. Really makes me mad she did not say anything. Yes she will get a visit from me tomorrow with the picture. If she would have said something I still would have been mad but not like this. Our old groomer moved out of town. Marley is resting nicely asleep in my lap right now.

Give 'em hell, Angel!...Ur doggie only weighs 4 lbs....Poor thing. No matter if it was an accident, the groomer should have told you or ur hubby about it and apologized, even willing to pay for any Vet bill....

My groomer cut my doggie's toe nail too close once and it bled...she did put some kind of white powder on it, but told me when I went to get her, and said she was sorry, that my doggie would not sit still and she cut it too close....Also, once my doggie went to the Vet for "the works" and they forgot to put flea control on her (during the summer), and after a few days, she was scratching like crazy! So I called the groomers, brought her back in, and she bathed her again and I watched while she applied the flea control. And it was NO CHARGE.

I am sure there are more little cuts. Marley is black so there hard to find. I totally understand that it is a challenge to groom a squirming little dog. This is why I do not do it and pay the groomer big bucks to do it. All she had to do is say something.
P.S. Marley got her bows out in record time. Less then 10 minutes:)

Yea, they bite and smell gross. Where are they comin from? Grrrrrr... They bite me when I fookin' sleep. :mad: I have to keep the vacuum nearby so I can vacuum my carpet every 2-3 days. I counted 30 dead beetles before I vacuumed. :roll: (tonight)

Asian beetles? They were imported by our own friendly government, the USDA specifically. They tend to be the worst at our house in the fall right after harvest. 30? We've seen hundreds piled up in the windows, on the garage door, and in corners of the windows inside out old house. Nasty critters.

Asian beetles? They were imported by our own friendly government, the USDA specifically. They tend to be the worst at our house in the fall right after harvest. 30? We've seen hundreds piled up in the windows, on the garage door, and in corners of the windows inside out old house. Nasty critters.

:lol:

I agree, nasty critters. Yea, 30 of them dead in my bedroom in 48 hrs. They are attracted to lights. I leave light on all day so they burn,fall and die. :D
This winter is mild this year and havin problems with them. They usually come out in spring. :roll:

I am so effing pissed with my computer!!!!! All I want is to stay up long enough to get my taxes done. This way, I can see if I can afford to get a new computer ASAP. UGH!!!!!!!!

#$%&* will I be so glad when I can move out of this frigging apt in July! Just tossed another 'mouse trap' glue board that I put down the other nite, which had caught a total of four mice on it. The replacement glue board has already caught another mouse & a fair number of cockroach "babies". I hate this place and swear words just don't do it justice!!!

#$%&* will I be so glad when I can move out of this frigging apt in July! Just tossed another 'mouse trap' glue board that I put down the other nite, which had caught a total of four mice on it. The replacement glue board has already caught another mouse & a fair number of cockroach "babies". I hate this place and swear words just don't do it justice!!!

:shock:....I would call the Health Department about this, as it's very unsanitary to live like that. Maybe take some pixs of the dead rodents and take it to court. Read your Lease. Most landlords are required to keep the apartments pest-free and have pest control with no charge. Dunno about your state, but Florida does have this stipulation.

:shock:....I would call the Health Department about this, as it's very unsanitary to live like that. Maybe take some pixs of the dead rodents and take it to court. Read your Lease. Most landlords are required to keep the apartments pest-free and have pest control with no charge. Dunno about your state, but Florida does have this stipulation.

I tried making complaints to the apartment Mgrs several times during the year(plus), their 'solution' was to (twice) bring in a lame exterminator who simply smeared some goo on the cabinet hinges and that was it.

Plus, the wifey is afraid to bring the health dept/gov't involvement into it as she's afraid of retaliation.

I tried making complaints to the apartment Mgrs several times during the year(plus), their 'solution' was to (twice) bring in a lame exterminator who simply smeared some goo on the cabinet hinges and that was it.

Plus, the wifey is afraid to bring the health dept/gov't involvement into it as she's afraid of retaliation.

Then it seems as if you're gonna have to "do it urself"....If ur apartment is infested, then it's gonna take a long time to get rid of all the rodents/roaches. If you lived in a house, I've heard of spreading Boric Acid under it (crawl under the house) and block it off so animals cannot get in there. Not sure if this would work in Minnesota, tho', since it's cold there...but it works in Florida. It controls the roaches, and you can use it also in ur kitchen cabinets, along baseboards, etc. Basically, spreading it liberally around the places you see the most roaches and roach eggs.....After a few days, you will be literally sweeping the roaches up. Then again....it's a posibility that ur neighbors are not clean....so that would mean you have to upkeep this often.....But being very, very careful if you have cats or dogs....Home Depot has the gel for Roaches also (the name slips my mind)....but some people I know have used it and it worked very well....

As for rats/mice, I don't know much about that...but there are many pest control products at Home Depot you can use. And check around for any holes in the walls, (check under ur kitchen sink, also ur bathrooms), places that they can get in to ur apartment. Block them so the rodents/roaches cannot get in.

Always take ur kitchen trash out (we do every late evening)....swab down all your kitchen counter tops with Bleach! Even ur kitchen cabinets too, bathrooms, etc. If you have wood floors, mop them with a little bleach and cleaner....

Really, it seems so unfair that it's gonna cost you $$ when it's the Landlord's responsibility.....

I went to the bathroom at college, and heard banging on the stall next to me. Next I heard moans of pleasure. One foot ends up under my stall. I was getting out of there before those girls came busting thru the door. I really wish people would keep their sex life out of PUBLIC bathrooms.

Back