Random Vents.....

seems he's been watching too many ball games...

At this time of year, you bet I do. Did you see Kevin Love's game winning 3 point buzzer beater last night? WOW!!!

he need go get off couch and get job. :roll:

Why? I have plenty of money and I shoveled snow-ice on sidewalk last night and I have to do it again b/c it snowed again this morning,3inches. Will you please bring home KFC? I want original chicken,please. :) Dont forget honey.

...and on average a person will touch their faces 1200 times a day, EVERY DAY so.....thats easy for germs to get into you...

WOW that is a lot of face-touching!!!!!!!! Your comment made me go :hmm: so today I will have 1201! hehe:giggle: Oh wait... that's 1202.

Weather people "lied". I thought we were going to get rain today to wash away the snow/ice we got last night. Dang. Hoping tomorrow will be sunny and warm enough to melt it so I don't have to salt/shovel it.

WOW that is a lot of face-touching!!!!!!!! Your comment made me go :hmm: so today I will have 1201! hehe:giggle: Oh wait... that's 1202.

:laugh2:
couple of things, my mistake, not 1,200 times, but 2,000-3,000 times a day!, face touching averages at 3-5 times a minute a day has 60*60 = 3600 minutes so some minutes nothing, others bit more (itch or rub or food handing, hair pushing over, etc etc, anything, make ups on women, or men straightening facial hairs, shaving, kissing, wiping food..wipe water of lips after drinking even more)...count that up - scary!..

yup , well im not totally SURE if it is entirely true but its from the film Contagion;

Contagion captures how quickly an epidemic can spread, considering that most people don’t realize how many times they touch their faces and other things. The average person touches their face 3-5 times each minute – around 2,000 times a day. So obviously, in the film, the epidemic infects a lot of people in a very short amount of time.

The number of deaths rises quickly to over 20 million, but the most frightening aspect of the movie is how quickly the morale and rationale of the people drop. Not only do they become selfish, but they become paranoid, distrustful, and vicious. Mankind turns into an aggressive society, where everyone is competing to have the most reserves. Neighbors turn into enemies, coworkers into foes.

from this source;
The Mycenaean

Think I might actually have to call the doc about this pain in my finger. I thought it might be arthritis, but the lump is getting bigger and it's more painful. If I bump it into something it's like someone slammed a brink onto my hand. That's how intense this pain can be.

At this time of year, you bet I do. Did you see Kevin Love's game winning 3 point buzzer beater last night? WOW!!!

Why? I have plenty of money and I shoveled snow-ice on sidewalk last night and I have to do it again b/c it snowed again this morning,3inches. Will you please bring home KFC? I want original chicken,please. :) Dont forget honey.

ok, i give you raw friend chicken. you get salmonella.

Think I might actually have to call the doc about this pain in my finger. I thought it might be arthritis, but the lump is getting bigger and it's more painful. If I bump it into something it's like someone slammed a brink onto my hand. That's how intense this pain can be.

If you have significant swelling or pain, I'd say you injured/fractured/broke your finger. Sometimes it really doesn't take much! Here's to hoping it feels better mighty quick.

You can have the uncooked portion of my turkey baking today. Namely, the neck and giblets.

You can have the uncooked portion of my turkey baking today. Namely, the neck and giblets.

:-o Gee, thanks! :giggle:

My dad, having lived through the great depression, would eat it. Good Lord, he refused to let ANY food go to waste. of course, now that I earn my own money and buy my own food, I'm starting to see the wisdom.... Wisdom is wasted on me with this topic. :lol:

I've had a cr--tacular day! I'm so frustrated, I've been crying most of the day, and now I had a headache. I'm going to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Printer just up and stopped working. I'm trying to print stuff for my business for the tax man. I'll be getting a new printer, but the fact that I fought with the stupid thing all day and didn't get anything done really bothers me.

Meh. :(

Jen M.

ok i sorry for say that to deaftim about salmonella raw fried chicken, bec got infraction warning. i ignore deaftim (X) :)

Damn cat jumped on me and fell but hooked his claws on my leg dragging them down. Now, I am bleeding all over. Ugh...

umm i can vent in here?? ohhh... the legal system in cali is crap! Imagine the victim of domestic violence need to pay the abuser spousal support if the abuser doesn't have a job?! how's that for venting?

yup , well im not totally SURE if it is entirely true but its from the film Contagion;

Contagion captures how quickly an epidemic can spread, considering that most people don’t realize how many times they touch their faces and other things. The average person touches their face 3-5 times each minute – around 2,000 times a day. So obviously, in the film, the epidemic infects a lot of people in a very short amount of time.
[/url]

Ohhhhhhhh that movie sounds awesome!!!! I love medical movies like Virus and Outbreak.

umm i can vent in here?? ohhh... the legal system in cali is crap! Imagine the victim of domestic violence need to pay the abuser spousal support if the abuser doesn't have a job?! how's that for venting?

Ok, something is very wrong there :shock:.

ok i sorry for say that to deaftim about salmonella raw fried chicken, bec got infraction warning. i ignore deaftim (X) :)

You're forgiven... It's your fault not mine. I didnt report you and I feel like AD is lookin out for me. :)

Back