Random Vents.....

I hope you and KristinaB feel better!

Thanks..I really need to make that dr appt about my allergies but I keep proscinating. grr

We all have environmental allergies (grass, dust, plants, pollen and that kind of thing). I am also allergic to freon and dairy. Son & I also have allergies to medicines. So mostly it's just the environmental stuff.

The doctors say that hay fever, mold and most environmental allergies are running rampant.

Just in your area or everywhere because my allergies are out of whack and I am trying to figure out if it is the environment or the cat.

so now you want to pretend to be a mod?
it's My expression, Not an insult...
dont copy me because i know you dont know what it means, forget it
one of my close freind in real life has an IQ higher than me upper 140s and i still beat her at Chess, and she swears like a dirty whore but it all for being light and silly and having a laugh, we drink together (lightly not drunk) and crack jokes - a rare kind of freind to have, for me its really impossible to find another woman freind like that.
And at daytime working hours, she's also a high ranking business analyst in town at day time. People just want to wind down, something you dont understand, you need to learn about about winding down.(not do you swear, it doesnt match you, it has to go with a certain personality and style, i know it's not you).

so..leave it...ok

afterall, its a RANDOM VENT....bet you dont even know what that means, and why the only vent from you is headaches, that is boring

I like to cuss every now and then but some people make me feel like a dirty person for doing that. I hate that.

Just in your area or everywhere because my allergies are out of whack and I am trying to figure out if it is the environment or the cat.

I was told this is beginning to be a worldwide problem.

I was told this is beginning to be a worldwide problem.

I can believe that^^ my oldest daughter (6) for some reason just started out of nowhere having allergy problems. It's odd because the doc kept asking "have you changed anything, have you moved to a new area " so on and so on and there is absolutely nothing different. Do allergies really just poof out of nowhere??

I was told this is beginning to be a worldwide problem.[/QUOT

EEEK! I have been so miserable all week with my allergies. I really suspect it is the cat because before that, I had no problems and whenever I leave my house, the symptoms go away. I am going to make an appt with my dr now!

I can believe that^^ my oldest daughter (6) for some reason just started out of nowhere having allergy problems. It's odd because the doc kept asking "have you changed anything, have you moved to a new area " so on and so on and there is absolutely nothing different. Do allergies really just poof out of nowhere??

Yes. My neighbor, who is in her mid to late 70's all of a sudden has allergies. My brothers, who never had allergy problems, now have them big time. One is in Missouri and the other is in Georgia (yes, we did locate the missing brother and he is fine).

Scheduled an appt with my dr next Wed.

I grew up with severe allergies to certain animals (cats, guiena pigs, and Chinese Shar pegs), orange trees, desert ragweed, and a few other stuff. Was out sick constantly from school and work in AZ. Moved to MD...allergies became almost non-existence...every now and then, they pop up. Since getting the cat, it has become a daily thing so I dont know if it is a coidience to what kristinaB's dr has said or it is the cat.

January's alleries...get 'em every year, then again in the Spring...got some allergy pills by my desk...also some Mucinex-DM for cough and chest congestion...(haven't had to use it yet)....Best bet if ur not sure why or what ur allergic to, see ur doctor and have the allergy test...I'm also allergic to dust mites, so keep my house as dust-free as possible....Not allergic to animals at all, thank goodness.....love 'em too much anyway....

And my doctor gave me some real good advise, and to find he was right on the money!...My allergies used to be really terrible!...But the older you get, the better it gets....

ever heard of Ignore Button? use it or you're just as bad as DeafTim.

I like to cuss every now and then but some people make me feel like a dirty person for doing that. I hate that.

i dont cuss so much as i used to, getting older and wiser...and yes i can see what you say, some people arent good at it, or use it in a 'evil way' to make others feel worse...
to me, they cant swear because they cant maintain social harmony with it...its a skill....

sometimes, again (even to me) others makes me feel dirty about it, i think i mess up now and again, but not that often now, again its me getting wiser to know when.....and when not to....but AD, shouldn't be cuss-free which of course is silly .....

As for "cussing"...I don't unless I become very angry at someone/something...Seems these days, a lot of people cannot even say 1 sentence without the "F" word in it....It turns me off....and I've grounded my boys for it at times also, made them go brush their teeth, or even threatened to duct-tape their mouth......but as they've gotten older, I noticed it's not as bad as before. :hmm:...see a lot of "Yes mamm, yes, Sir"....but how they converse with their hearing friends is a question, but around me or any adult, no way.

Im working on that Robin! I say the F word way too much =( glad my fingers can control themselves sometimes lol

Back