Random Vents.....

It snowed in Castleville today!

Why do people Facebook about their child having a 105.7 degree temp instead of bringing them to the doctor? WTF?

And, of course, you have some people who feel the need to post every little thing. Next, you'll hear about the color and texture of nasal discharge. Luckiest ones will get photos. :giggle:

^^^Shall I drop you from my Christmas card list then?

I think it's going to be a brown Christmas here. I don't like TONS of snow, but I wouldn't mind a little bit now. It would make everything seem less blue.

^^^;)

I know. Just funnin' you a bit! "I'll have a blue Christmas, without you" aka Elvis.

Gotcha :) I actually do not know that song. I don't think I could name even one by Elvis, if pressed. :lol:

They could be at the doctor. Just because they post does not really mean they are home. Perhaps they are in the ER or Doctors office. Your post does not give enough information to throw accusations of the person not taking their child to the Doctor.

So, you really think I would post that if they were actually at the doctor? :hmm:

Why do people Facebook about their child having a 105.7 degree temp instead of bringing them to the doctor? WTF?

do you know for sure if they have already saw doctor? or waiting at doctor's office?

So, you really think I would post that if they were actually at the doctor? :hmm:

does it matter? some people twitter about defecating and running out of toilet paper. some people don't.

I don't know you, and what you would post.

I do know that you tend to misunderstand some post, since I posted beforehand, that you did not post enough information on AD about it for anyone to throw accusations.

I don't know you, and what you would post.

You don't really have to "know" a person to know that it's unlikely they would post something like, "why isn't ______ at the doctor" if they are actually at the doctors.

I do know that you tend to misunderstand some post, since I posted beforehand, that you did not post enough information on AD about it for anyone to throw accusations.

I don't know what posts or thread you are talking about.

I don't know what posts or thread you are talking about.

CSign, you're the one who brought up "I don't understand how they can post on Facebook instead of taking their baby to the hospital" and now you're saying you don't know what she's talking about?

Huh?

found out I might be spending christmas alone... although the more pressing issue is that SO's mom is in the hospital... and SO may drive 900 miles to see her... yes I think she should see her... I just don't know if she will come home from that...

Back