Random Vents.....

I would like to scream, but thiss is a goddamn forum.

*SCREEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS*

thank you for listening.

*walks off*

Not a bad day, my day just started. I faced a disappointing result to someone I liked yesterday. Now, there's nothing I can do. *sigh*

Bottesini: cross your fingers =lion decide to relax this year and forget causing an uproar.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Will do. Attempting toes also. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

I don't like this time change business bec I lose an hour sleep!

Me too..it was so hard to get up at 530 am when my body thinks it is 430 am! But I survived!

Me too..it was so hard to get up at 530 am when my body thinks it is 430 am! But I survived!

Same here! But I was up earlier than usual anyway to go to the hospital, so I was doubly tired!

Why is it that a perfectly reasonable husband turns into such a meanie while he holds power tools? A simple project that has directions? The directions go unread. The videos offered on websites ignored, I am ignored. He can be such a ******. Please use the word of your choice. Now the project looks pretty much second rate and I refuse to stand here or there at his whim. (He is laying a laminate floor in the hall way. grrr

Why is it that a perfectly reasonable husband turns into such a meanie while he holds power tools? A simple project that has directions? The directions go unread. The videos offered on websites ignored, I am ignored. He can be such a ******. Please use the word of your choice. Now the project looks pretty much second rate and I refuse to stand here or there at his whim. (He is laying a laminate floor in the hall way. grrr

Lemme guess -- He can be such a Godsend?

Back