Random Vents.....

Hmmm never eaten at a Checkers and there's one just a ways down the road. About 5 miles.

Normally, I am not a big fan of Onion Rings but to me , there is somethign about their Onion rings...so crunchy all the way through. No slipperiness.

Ohhh...JUNK AND GREASY FOOOD world...a heart attack waiting to happen but oooh soooo good food! lol

I just looked it up. I would have to go to Davenport, which is on the far eastern border of the state.

A&W is here and has the good, real onion rings. But they don't give them away for free!

Checkers...we have 'em in Jax...their Hamburgers are so greasy!...Never tried the Onion Rings....

Checkers...we have 'em in Jax...their Hamburgers are so greasy!...Never tried the Onion Rings....

I used to love Burger King Onions Rings until I tried Checkers' rings. The best! Whenever we order out from there, I just get the Onion Rings as a meal because they would just fill me up alone. That's how fattening they are. However, their chili dogs are so delicious too..very very juicy!

I've never heard of Checkers. Hmm.

We have an A&W here but it is like 45 minutes away... but man... a rootbeer float in one of their frosty mugs?? TOTALLY worth the drive!!!!

Get this!
I woke up earlier last Friday and decided go to best buy and buy laptop screen cleanin kit with the gift card I got for christmas.. I havent clean my laptop for a full yr. On my way there, this son of bitch in his company truck pulled out in front of me. I was on cruise control and passed his ass on double yellow lines. He was too freakin lazy to wait for me to go by. Know what I mean? He ingored me when I passed him. No traffic in that area. Fookin ASSHOLE!! :mad: I feeel better, now. :) Some ppl havin problems to use their brakes.

Get this!
I woke up earlier last Friday and decided go to best buy and buy laptop screen cleanin kit with the gift card I got for christmas.. I havent clean my laptop for a full yr. On my way there, this son of bitch in his company truck pulled out in front of me. I was on cruise control and passed his ass on double yellow lines. He was too freakin lazy to wait for me to go by. Know what I mean? He ingored me when I passed him. No traffic in that area. Fookin ASSHOLE!! :mad: I feeel better, now. :) Some ppl havin problems to use their brakes.

To be perfectly honest, no, I don't have a clue :dunno2:

You can just check posts made by KristinaB to locate your posts. So no need to remember it really.

Maybe this is me being a duh head but how do I check posts made by me to locate my posts?? I am having the same problem which is why I don't come in here often. I get lost among all these postings. It's overwhelming. I don't have all day. I have a life outside of AD. :D

Then? Why? Even? Come? Here?

Just click on the "new posts" on the top of your screen or look at what you've subscribed to. Not terribly difficult. :wave:

Maybe this is me being a duh head but how do I check posts made by me to locate my posts?? I am having the same problem which is why I don't come in here often. I get lost among all these postings. It's overwhelming. I don't have all day. I have a life outside of AD. :D

You could do it on your own page, by clicking "statistics" and then "find all posts by beachie." Or on any post of yours, click your name, then "see more posts by beachie."

To be perfectly honest, no, I don't have a clue :dunno2:

Why, I will explain! :)

The driver was too lazy to use his brakes and wait... He was leavin the company's driveway with an empty trailer hooked to his company's truck. He saw me and still pulled out in front of me. Why you think drivers run thru red lights all the time? If that happens again, I will go inside the company's buildin and tell them to get fawk. The driver was on cell phone. :mad2:

Me neither.

tuff shit :roll:

Why would a person with an active highly contagious infection, willingly travel for an hour with their child (2) and their younger sister (10) to go visit their grandmother? I mean really, just stay home and get medically cleared before traveling.

Why, if you instruct a person on what to do, and have a note and instruct them on what not to do and explain why you don't want it done, do they do it anyway?

Case in Point: I was downloading files that Naisho suggested. There are 20 of them, I set my computer up with saving 3 of them, had to go out to the Post Office. Hubby wanted to use computer, I told him to NOT close my Google Chrome at all. He could open another tab to go where he wanted, but to please not close it. I get home, just 20 minutes later and find he closed Google Chrome and I have to redownload the 3 files since he closed in the middle of the download.

Why, if you instruct a person on what to do, and have a note and instruct them on what not to do and explain why you don't want it done, do they do it anyway?

Case in Point: I was downloading files that Naisho suggested. There are 20 of them, I set my computer up with saving 3 of them, had to go out to the Post Office. Hubby wanted to use computer, I told him to NOT close my Google Chrome at all. He could open another tab to go where he wanted, but to please not close it. I get home, just 20 minutes later and find he closed Google Chrome and I have to redownload the 3 files since he closed in the middle of the download.

Yeah, leave him with his mother when you move (see post in thread where you talked about the post office only allowing 3 people to move).

Yeah, leave him with his mother when you move (see post in thread where you talked about the post office only allowing 3 people to move).

LOL! So, so sorry, most regrettable, but completely unavoidable. :giggle:

I just seen where the woman that pissed me off last weekend via text message posted a pic on her FB that said "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, and don't post it on facebook either." I thought to myself, what a FAKE! So I posted a pic back - "You're so fake you make Barbie look real."

I think this lady is mad because I was posting about her without actually mentioning her name on FB and she knew it. She hasn't texted me back all week. Then I posted another pic "turn your haters into your motivators". If someone from the church texts me or posts something back - I've got another one that should end this whole thing and also get me more or less excommunicated. LOL. I'll change my membership after I move then I'll let it all out.

so sick of watch tv commerical about refund taxes, we got this 1,300.00 refund or other got this about 2500.00 refund. and go on and on. Then many friends of mine got huge tax refunds from our govt. I never see anyone who get over 5 thousand refund from our govt. They forgot some of us have to pay damn taxes even my poor earned son has to pay 4 thousand dollars and he has no money to pay to fix his damn tooth or pay 4 thousand dollars by April 15th. Govt screw us the middle class. I just got in huge fight with my husband about getting few thousand dollars from my moms estate to help my son to pay tax. my money not his, when his parents die he will get his. we will wait till last minutes to do our tax because I know we will have to pay too but not huge alike my son who make half less than I made in a year. I don't get it our government don't care about people who work so hard to make a living. Now with gas price goes up, half of his paycheck goes to gas to drive to work. why cant it be write off on tax thing too. Whew, my vent of this evening.

Back