Random Vents.....

Ok, something is very wrong there :shock:.

Tell me about it!! I even had to question that to my lawyer. She said I "enabled" the abuser for years. So was I to give up my marriage from the moment he started it rather than trying to make it work? I guess I get punished for trying to make my marriage work. Duh system!!

bloody tired, i just woke up from a nightmare of the nuclear blasts horror, but the how the bomb went is if in some of the weirdest places and time, all mixed up, in 1950s'(sometime 10 years after ww2), with some art deco eras buildings which were homes of the rich on the hill tops, and someone (citizens- namely 'spies' pretending to be housewives were instructed to to assemble 'pots and pans' which were really yellow cakes and plutonium 'rings' from fry pans and car's alternators were 'triggers' of the bombs, 2 bombs, weird weird, i was running thru a house that has vivid details like i 'knew telepathic of each rooms locations and how each rooms looked', i ws running trying to find a place to hide from radioactive and high heat blasts , only to see cars meltings, tyre seeing on fires (wheels rims gone red the crumbled), it was scary! then it continued and guess what, i was too bloody tired to wake up, till i got sick of seeing everything melting and me starting to feel the heat of the blast from distance , i woke up, feeling all weirded out and fucken tired...but also starting asking myself- what the HELL is this all about?'////

Why cannot my office clean itself??? Damn these modern offices, they just didn't advance far enough yet!

Why cannot my office clean itself??? Damn these modern offices, they just didn't advance far enough yet!

That's why some companies hire janitorial staff to do the cleaning.

^^^Good idea! Or sick the dust dogs upon the dust bunnies!

How much work I have to do today. :( It will make the day go by fast, though. I must.keep.myself.off.AD. :lol:

Tomorrow is Saturday - just another work day for me. I'm REALLY getting sick of working weekends after having worked every weekend for a year now with only ONE day off.

Grrrr.... Ohio got a lot of rain yesterday, over 1.60 inches of rain. Thanks to Gulf of Mexico,this time. Soakin wet,very unusual in January. Mother Nature needs to behave!

Tomorrow is Saturday - just another work day for me. I'm REALLY getting sick of working weekends after having worked every weekend for a year now with only ONE day off.

Dixie praythat you will a new job soon. It is hard working weekends. Will you boss not be at all open to giving every other Saturday Saturday off at least? It is crazy to me that your employer doesn't want to have a happy employee. I would say happy employees work better. Hang in there.

Yea...Sat is another work day for me a well. I am getting tired of working 6 days a week but as long as i get no raises at my teaching job, i need to keep my 2nd job. i hve asked for the 18th of Feb off because my school is losed on Monday, the 20th so i would like to be off the whole weekend to recharge myself. I hope my boss aproves. I just learned today the my group home job is very short on weekend staff. Ggrrr

So, i totally empathize! Last Sat I worked 16 hours and today is just 6 hours. the 16 hour shifts are rough!

What's sad is I'm still making less then federal poverty level and yet I work six days a week at one job. They've claimed me as salaried. To me salary only means you work shit wages and yet you get work like a dog.

This is getting old and I'm burned out. My boss says as long as he doesn't get a vacation, I don't get one. Sounds to me like he's a bit bitter about how his life turned out and is taking it out on me.

I REALLY feel like I need the vacation time. Like today I literally thought about just turning off the table, leave a quit note, and walk out.

Only problem is there are no other jobs to be had in this area immediately that would cover my bills, so I'm just stuck in this messed up form of slavery.

Back