Random Vents.....

You're forgiven... It's your fault not mine. I didnt report you and I feel like AD is lookin out for me. :)

AD is looking out for you?

lolol-meme-face-gif.gif

Just a FYI. She's banned because she's a fake.

You can have the uncooked portion of my turkey baking today. Namely, the neck and giblets.

Ooh, that's the good stuff! That's what my mom always used as a base for turkey soup with barley, made a day or two after Thanksgiving. Slice up the giblets, boil everything up, pull the meat off the neckbones, and then toss all the meat, plus celery, carrots and barley into a big pot of turkey stock. Yum, delicious.

Ooh, that's the good stuff! That's what my mom always used as a base for turkey soup with barley, made a day or two after Thanksgiving. Slice up the giblets, boil everything up, pull the meat off the neckbones, and then toss all the meat, plus celery, carrots and barley into a big pot of turkey stock. Yum, delicious.

My mom puts the unused portions of celery and carrots in there, too, like the leaves and ends that we'd normally toss. She also puts in chunks of onion.

Gotta love leftover turkey soup!!

I so don't want to go anywhere tonight!!! Got to take MIl to her Monday meeting and I just want to sleep.

I am happy reduce on better medication itself on reduce pretty issues on strong! normal reduce anxiety hope be better improve focus :)!

Every single ad I am getting here on AD is for a forklift. It's getting quite annoying. I hope something else comes up soon.

Every single ad I am getting here on AD is for a forklift. It's getting quite annoying. I hope something else comes up soon.

Because of your home construction talk...

I don't know why it keeps urging me to attend various colleges. :lol:

Tomorrow it will be one month since my boss bashed in my truck with his truck. Guess what? It's still not fixed. The auto body repair guy keeps putting me off and claiming he's 'backed up'. This is getting ridiculous. If my boss's insurance hadn't already cut the check for this guy I would say screw it I will go somewhere else that's more expensive just so I can get it done. I'm tired of my truck looking like a POS. Is there anyway I can change auto body shops???

Dixie, I think you should become the squeaky wheel. Otherwise you'll may get ignored. You don't have to sit an take it!

I talked to my boss and his wife said to go down to the local agent in town and tell them and maybe this might move along faster. Also will ask for a rental vehicle for while my truck is in the shop. At this rate it might be in the shop for a month. After this I won't use this guy again.

:pissed: The job I really wanted disappeared right before my eyes. :pissed: Thanks to Rick Scott, and the senate on closing and perhaps privatizings prisons.

Oh well on to a new interview at another place.... a girl gotta work.

Preface: I really like my audie

I contacted my audie's office 3 weeks ago to say I needed a new ear mold as one of mine had cracked. I contacted them by email. I received an email back saying that they would check to see if the manufacturer still had my impression. Because I did not hear back from them, I assumed the manufacturer did have my impression and was making a new ear mold. Last week I sent an email asking if they had any idea when they would get the ear mold. Yesterday I got a call (and email). The manufacturer did not have my impression and they need me to come in to get a new impression made. I don't know who "dropped the ball" on this one.

At least my audiologist is making the effort to get me in ASAP (knowing I prefer Weds when they have evening hours), so I have an appt tomorrow late afternoon.

Luckily it's my worse ear (so I could get by w/o the HA) and I have my old ear molds. I'm using the old ear mold so the last 3 weeks I've had blue glitter mold in the right ear and a clear mold in the left ear.

Back