Random Vents.....

I probably use the F-word too much as well because I tend to hang with the 'young' college folk Larping and gaming. (Yeah, I'm one the older one's who still enjoy a exciting Role Playing Games...)

Heh, my mother told me I learned how to say the F word even before getting hearing aids. She blamed my brother (10 years older than me) for that ;) she told me about the time she had to make the entire family (I have 4 siblings) keep a straight face when I said "F*ck" every time I went up a step on the staircase on my way to bedtime when i was around age 4. I also got suspended in elementary school for two days for saying "F*ck you" to someone in 2nd grade. I can be quite profane at times and not at all apologetic about it.

Normally, I don't rant about anything because I am good at keep my anger and frustration to myself, even if I really want to say something, I'll just scream anyway. But I can't keep my frustration any longer, so I'll make a mini rant here without make more efforts.

Politically correctness sucks.

Last edited:
In my house growing up, any swearing at all, you got your mouth washed out with soap, usually palmolive bar soap, but if you used the F word, it got washed out with lava soap. Luckily, I learned from watching my brothers as I am the baby. They got the soap and I never used sear words. Did not start until I was over 20. Try very hard not to use the F word.

I do notice my kids swearing a little, but then again, it's usually repeating some things I say and they never say it to the adults, only me. If it's something I said previously, I don't get onto them. Mostly, it's about MIL. :giggle:

In my house growing up, any swearing at all, you got your mouth washed out with soap, usually palmolive bar soap, but if you used the F word, it got washed out with lava soap. Luckily, I learned from watching my brothers as I am the baby. They got the soap and I never used sear words. Did not start until I was over 20. Try very hard not to use the F word.

I do notice my kids swearing a little, but then again, it's usually repeating some things I say and they never say it to the adults, only me. If it's something I said previously, I don't get onto them. Mostly, it's about MIL. :giggle:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know - I get that hubby goes into work early and that he sometimes doesn't get up in time for breakfast and that on those days, his only meal is a salad lunch with pudding at noon. He goes in at 6:30 am and is home usually by 5:30pm. If her knows I am going to fix a good dinner, why does he eat when getting home, then decides he can't eat dinner, but before bed, he will eat another bowl of cereal? Arrgh!!!

Right now I am frustrated with the lack of govermentally funded terp services. I know, I know, complicated situation - priorities, payroll, budgets, politics, money only stretches so far - but arrggg!

sigh!!!!!!!!!! date got ruin. i in bed right now feel SICK vomit nausea. stomach bad pain right now. rashid take me bring home early, he say he will bring soup and try help me make feel better.

Ya know - I get that hubby goes into work early and that he sometimes doesn't get up in time for breakfast and that on those days, his only meal is a salad lunch with pudding at noon. He goes in at 6:30 am and is home usually by 5:30pm. If her knows I am going to fix a good dinner, why does he eat when getting home, then decides he can't eat dinner, but before bed, he will eat another bowl of cereal? Arrgh!!!

Does he happen to have a break/s before and/or after lunch at work when he could eat a little something that is also packed from home? It sounds to me like there is such a long time to wait from lunch until you have dinner ready. Or . . . could you have dinner ready when he gets home rather than him having to wait while you fix it? 5:30 or so doesn't seem to early for dinner to me. In fact, when I was growing up we often eat at 5.

sigh!!!!!!!!!! date got ruin. i in bed right now feel SICK vomit nausea. stomach bad pain right now. rashid take me bring home early, he say he will bring soup and try help me make feel better.

I am so sorry!! I hope you get to feeling better :) Soup will do you some good.

Out of the 102 patients we have seen that has been at least 40% of what we have been seeing. Everyone remember to wash your hands !!!

Does he happen to have a break/s before and/or after lunch at work when he could eat a little something that is also packed from home? It sounds to me like there is such a long time to wait from lunch until you have dinner ready. Or . . . could you have dinner ready when he gets home rather than him having to wait while you fix it? 5:30 or so doesn't seem to early for dinner to me. In fact, when I was growing up we often eat at 5.

5:30 is too early for the rest of the family to have dinner. He gets a break every 90 minutes of 20 minutes. It's because he works in a freezer and OSHA will not authorize the employees being in the freezer for longer than that at a time. I have offered to pack more, but he says no. It would be better if he ate breakfast before leaving. In his lunchbox, there is a salad with lettuce, tomato, slice mushrooms, cheese, meat, mandarin oranges and slivered almonds. Then he has a low fat dressing. There are also unsalted topped saltines (8), a pudding cup, 2 juice bottles and a dessert. He will eat the pudding at a morning break, the salad and crackers at the lunch break and the dessert at an afternoon break, so he is eating little by little all day, plus he drinks water all day long. He's not allowed to have the coffee or hot chocolate anymore. No caffeine allowed. Ah well - seems that next week, he starts working 2nd shift for 3 months or so, we will see if changes need to be made.

Heh, my mother told me I learned how to say the F word even before getting hearing aids. She blamed my brother (10 years older than me) for that ;) she told me about the time she had to make the entire family (I have 4 siblings) keep a straight face when I said "F*ck" every time I went up a step on the staircase on my way to bedtime when i was around age 4. I also got suspended in elementary school for two days for saying "F*ck you" to someone in 2nd grade. I can be quite profane at times and not at all apologetic about it.

my mother told me i used to try say 'truck' when Kenworths was getting into the Country as a new big thing Id say "f_ck fu_k f+ck" pointing at the truck , bystanders would stare at mum lol

I am so sorry!! I hope you get to feeling better :) Soup will do you some good.

Out of the 102 patients we have seen that has been at least 40% of what we have been seeing. Everyone remember to wash your hands !!!

...and on average a person will touch their faces 1200 times a day, EVERY DAY so.....thats easy for germs to get into you...

Back