random question

I dont eat lunchables but I have like 6 pillows in my bed. One for under my knee, one for my side and two for under my head and two for throwing LOL.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I dont eat lunchables but I have like 6 pillows in my bed. One for under my knee, one for my side and two for under my head and two for throwing LOL.

LOL!!!!!!! *for throwing* just like us! hehe

Ham and cheese with crackers. ALso there's a JUICE and reese.

MY daughter and I love em. Unfortunately we dont eat them most time unless if we are planning over friends during the day.. I would get some snacks and other things.

Also i got 5 pillows.

:barf: at lunchables. I have three standard pillows (two for bed ane one for chair) and four small pillows (two square ones and one heart and one star). :laugh2:

Originally posted by Oddball
:barf: at lunchables. I have three standard pillows (two for bed ane one for chair) and four small pillows (two square ones and one heart and one star). :laugh2:

damn I love heart pillows :P

Originally posted by funnybebe78
damn I love heart pillows :P
yeah.. Targets was selling heart pillows during valentine day.

WTF? You guys eat pillows? :dunno:

no, I'm kidding...

I like pratically different kinds of sandwiches.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
:dunno: you said random question... Umm..
you are :crazy:
:laugh2:

dont make me find your house, annie. :naughty: The random question was MY random question.. and damn, i was jk :shock:

ehhh dont like lunchables but my 2 1/2 yr old son eats them...hehe. <<2 pillows here>> :D

LOL I stole some lunchables when I worked at a supermarket. I get to try 'em and they tasted ok. I recommend, only for kids. ;) Kids wouldn't care how they taste!

<---Sometimes will take Ham n Swiss Lunchables at the Pilot if I aint feel like stopping at the Quiznos before work

On the pillows I either use 4 or 8 pillows depending on how many pillows the wife takes fer the sofa

Originally posted by pinkster
dont make me find your house, annie. :naughty: The random question was MY random question.. and damn, i was jk :shock:

Oh baby...
imubashi.gif

hehe

Back