Random pictures

@Nic and Jezie, thanks! :)

~☆°Gypsy°☆~

Nice! :D it's why I opened this thread... :)

nice thread,could put random pics up keep us guessing my local town forum do that and I not got one right after 6yearshttp://www.alldeaf.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

nice thread,could put random pics up keep us guessing my local town forum do that and I not got one right after 6yearshttp://www.alldeaf.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Hmm.... I may have something on my computer would have to see... still have not checked it :/

Evaner WAS CLEVER ONE she owns trump towers and made millians out of his money but I ask for money back from plastic surgeon if I was her..
Do you think he clever?i know he says things other people think but is that clever or political suicide..

When I send stuff from ipad it don't say it,why do yours?

Evaner WAS CLEVER ONE she owns trump towers and made millians out of his money but I ask for money back from plastic surgeon if I was her..
Do you think he clever?i know he says things other people think but is that clever or political suicide..

When I send stuff from ipad it don't say it,why do yours?

Default signature... never mess with it so it just says that...
Have not watch the debate... I go off of what I find while researching things... trump has been in and out of media my whole life it seems so my option is based on that as well... besides, he may act like a donkey... but ... I highly doubt he is dumb as one

he aint dumb that why he laughing to bank and I crying to bank

Figured out why the pandas don't mate; they are in separate rooms! duh
picture.php

Took my daughter to DC for the weekend.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My littlest little.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1441498996008.jpg
    1441498996008.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 19
Is that mount St Hellen the volcano in Washington

Not the best camera, It was taken with a BB8330 phone..
IMG00575a.jpg

I agree. My phone camera has a mind-blowing 2 megapixles! :rofl:
Ek... then your picture is awesome :) hugs poor cappy for being pixle impaired... it is such a harsh fate... :p
How did you end up with a phone that only has 2...

Back