Random animals pic/gif

I hope I got the pictures the right size. I will check when posted, I will delete if too large.

I highly doubt many, if any, of you will ever remember me. Been awhile since I posted. I do check back on occasion just to see what the community is up to, but I do not have much to say.

If by chance you do remember me, then perhaps you remember my SD, Zeus.

He passed into rest on July 23 of this year.

For almost 12 years he was my best friend, protector, my humor, my constant companion. I am still dealing with the loss. I never hated being deaf, just sort of a PITA at times..........until I lost Z. Now I realize how truly alone it feels to be deaf. This not about me. This post solicits nothing from anyone. I just wanted to honor him.

Rest well my friend, my heart is broken. I will forever feel the emptiness of not having you in my life.

Attachments

• Zeus-2018-5.jpg
    Zeus-2018-5.jpg
    833.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Zeus-2018-7.jpg
    Zeus-2018-7.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 4
I hope I got the pictures the right size. I will check when posted, I will delete if too large.

I highly doubt many, if any, of you will ever remember me. Been awhile since I posted. I do check back on occasion just to see what the community is up to, but I do not have much to say.

If by chance you do remember me, then perhaps you remember my SD, Zeus.

He passed into rest on July 23 of this year.

For almost 12 years he was my best friend, protector, my humor, my constant companion. I am still dealing with the loss. I never hated being deaf, just sort of a PITA at times..........until I lost Z. Now I realize how truly alone it feels to be deaf. This not about me. This post solicits nothing from anyone. I just wanted to honor him.

Rest well my friend, my heart is broken. I will forever feel the emptiness of not having you in my life.

It's hard to lose someone that gave such unconditional love. Very sorry for your loss.

Laura

Back