Rainbow Pictures!

daprilz

Reaction score
post it here if you see it to take a pix or u have it !

here it is .... its from last night, its soooo beautiful!

Attachments

• rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 269
Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
wow, awesome... yes, it is very beautiful. seems so CLOSER to you!

oh yeah, its CLOSE to me, i was like WHOA ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!

The double rainbows at Dachau Concentration Camp

I saw this double rainbows at the weirdest place possible, a concentration camp in Dachau, Germany.

Kuf. I remember seeing double years ago. I must be teen at the time but. that is beautiful right on the field WOW....

Dap. I wish I took pictures of them someday I will if I saw one....

Oh yes I have seen Lots lots of rainbow at the bog(cranberries field) while the water sprinkles at the fields i was like wow I never saw so many of them Someday I will try to snapshot them if it success

Wendy

Re: The double rainbows at Dachau Concentration Camp

Originally posted by kuifje75
I saw this double rainbows at the weirdest place possible, a concentration camp in Dachau, Germany.

wow :shock: its so so so beautiful! :)

Originally posted by daprilz
oh yeah, its CLOSE to me, i was like WHOA ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!

OH YES, I love rainbows. I would just searchin for one after the thunderstorm or whatever.

heh, gotta to :bowdown: rainbows, ha ha.

OMFG!!!!!!!

the pixs are BOOTIFUL -- ESPECIALLY yours Kufije!!!!!!! :thumb:

i saw a double rainbow while driving back east thru Denver area in CO last summer 2002 unfortunately was unable to take a pix of it cuz i was DRIVING and was stuck in massive traffic due to flooding and construction zone area (this being around the I 40 or the I 25 corrider) :(

ill post mine in a minute :)

Originally posted by Fly Free
i saw a double rainbow while driving back east thru Denver area in CO last summer 2002 unfortunately was unable to take a pix of it cuz i was DRIVING and was stuck in massive traffic due to flooding and construction zone area (this being around the I 40 or the I 25 corrider) :(

Oh yes, I do remmy I was at my fave park when happen saw double rainbow same time FlyFree and JavaPride drive on I-25. Geez, the weather's very bad that cause my planning for meet them in real life. Dang, Flyfree's not only one. I should take pix of Double Rainbow really rarely not that often like everytime. yes, I failed catch double rainbow cuz fade right before I arrive to find. dang.

Originally posted by Lasza
Oh yes, I do remmy I was at my fave park when happen saw double rainbow same time FlyFree and JavaPride drive on I-25. Geez, the weather's very bad that cause my planning for meet them in real life. Dang, Flyfree's not only one. I should take pix of Double Rainbow really rarely not that often like everytime. yes, I failed catch double rainbow cuz fade right before I arrive to find. dang.

THATS right sissy i remmied that it was SO BAD rain and wanted to pic it but that weather pretty much flooded one part of the area but AT LEAST we did see it it was gorgeous!

*waiting for fly to post the pic I KNOW which one it is she's posting :) *

Believe it or not.. I saw THREE rainbows on the sky. I thought they were so awesome. I did not take pictures of them. Dang. It was very rare to see three rainbows at the same time.

YES YES THATS the ONE I WAS THINKING OF!!!!!!!!!1 I LOVED that pix and im looking for my pic cuz i plan to blow it up this week and i can't find it GRRRR :) WTG fly u posted my fave pic too LOL!

realized i had fucked up earlier and this is my next attempt *sigh* this is ofc my FAVORITE pix!!!

Originally posted by Fly Free
pahhhhhhhhh thats better! :D

YAY! WTG FLY thats better pic dang sowwy came out half assed before at least u got it this time :)

I like flyfree's rainbow picture. The road fits perfectly in the picture. Path to the gold.

thank u Pure Ion :D that pix was taken outside Flagstaff, AZ when i took it while on the road with Javapride last summer 2002

Originally posted by Pure Ion
I like flyfree's rainbow picture. The road fits perfectly in the picture. Path to the gold.

Let's go! You get half..I get half. :p

Back