Raging

wjfren01

Reaction score
Let's talk about raging. Who here likes to throw down at a good ole party? It is better to have raged and lost, than to never have raged at all...

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's talk about raging. Who here likes to throw down at a good ole party? It is better to have raged and lost, than to never have raged at all...

not me. sorry but I don't see what's so fun about raging. it's destructive and stupid.

rockin'robin

Reaction score
My idea of raging is a good throw down in the kitchen doing the hoe down....(which reminds me, gotta get more Geritol at Walgreens)....

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score

*scoffing*
You kids are soft today. You wouldn't know a real party if it crawled up your arse.

sheila022

Reaction score
Psh, there's other better and more productive ways to "rage" and party rather than just getting wasted and damaging your brain and liver in the process. No thanks.

planetdoodle

Reaction score
I have no rage to rage,when i was a teen that was a diffrent story and would love it

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
My nephew went to one rage and said it was a total waste of a person's intellect. He's 24 and is a DJ and guitar player in a band. He can drink friends under the table, but sees no need for that. He has seen friends get so blitzed during a rage that they required hospitalization and now are suffering from some neurological damage from the alcohol poisoning.

I stand by what Jiro had to say.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
wjfren01 - educate us on how raging is a good time. We're clueless on that subject :(

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
what is wrong rages? I don't clue exactly who issues your problem ?

wjfren01

Reaction score
wjfren01 - educate us on how raging is a good time. We're clueless on that subject :(

No I'm not talking about getting blacked out. Just having a great time, dancing til I can't dance anymore. And yea I'd be drunk too but I'm not drinking myself retarded.

WAY TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. Lol.

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
The latest rage is hitting yourself on the head with a hammer because it feels good when you stop.