Raging

wjfren01

Reaction score
Let's talk about raging. Who here likes to throw down at a good ole party? It is better to have raged and lost, than to never have raged at all...

Let's talk about raging. Who here likes to throw down at a good ole party? It is better to have raged and lost, than to never have raged at all...

not me. sorry but I don't see what's so fun about raging. it's destructive and stupid.

My idea of raging is a good throw down in the kitchen doing the hoe down....(which reminds me, gotta get more Geritol at Walgreens)....

*scoffing*
You kids are soft today. You wouldn't know a real party if it crawled up your arse.

Psh, there's other better and more productive ways to "rage" and party rather than just getting wasted and damaging your brain and liver in the process. No thanks.

I have no rage to rage,when i was a teen that was a diffrent story and would love it

My nephew went to one rage and said it was a total waste of a person's intellect. He's 24 and is a DJ and guitar player in a band. He can drink friends under the table, but sees no need for that. He has seen friends get so blitzed during a rage that they required hospitalization and now are suffering from some neurological damage from the alcohol poisoning.

I stand by what Jiro had to say.

wjfren01 - educate us on how raging is a good time. We're clueless on that subject :(

what is wrong rages? I don't clue exactly who issues your problem ?

wjfren01 - educate us on how raging is a good time. We're clueless on that subject :(

No I'm not talking about getting blacked out. Just having a great time, dancing til I can't dance anymore. And yea I'd be drunk too but I'm not drinking myself retarded.

WAY TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. Lol.

The latest rage is hitting yourself on the head with a hammer because it feels good when you stop.

Back