Rabbit?

clothes? :shock:

True, the rabbits don't like to being pick up and carry... I can't stand their claws when I want to pick rabbit up for cuddle... Just leave rabbits alone on the carpet or floor until they come to you themselves. You can pat the rabbit when they are on the carpet or floor, not pick up and carry. That's why I am for cats because I can pick cats up for cuddle because the cats allow it, not rabbit.

but the cat scratched me and its claws dig into my skin.... I guess i can't cuddle cats like rabbits.... :mad2:

oh btw - the rabbit bit me when I tried to pet it. it was horribly painful... :mad2:

but the cat scratched me and its claws dig into my skin.... I guess i can't cuddle cats like rabbits.... :mad2:

All my 3 cats don't scratch me & my family because they do not need since they have scratch posts, they take care of their claws to be shape and clean. I can pick cats up for cuddle and kiss as long as what we want ... If they got enough of my cuddle and kisses, they use their paws (not claws) to push my face away from cat's face telling me "enough" ... I respect them and put them back to floor or sofa.

One of 4 cats named Kim (were being killed by road last year) was an unfriendly cat. She used her claws to scratch my family & friends EXCEPT me. She do not allowed my family to pick her up EXCEPT me. I can cuddle and kiss her. I'm the one who were allow to touch her 4 kitten, not my family... Someone left her starved in forest for few days until I found her and take care of her for 3 years until she killed by road accident last year. I guess the reason why Kim trust me because of this.

oh btw - the rabbit bit me when I tried to pet it. it was horribly painful... :mad2:

Question:

Did you pet the rabbit IN the cage? If your answer is yes... It mean that the rabbit is grumply and don't like to stay in the cage.... The rabbit would not bite you if you let the rabbit out of the cage first then pet the rabbit...

Alway let the rabbit out of cage first then pet.

Question:

Did you pet the rabbit IN the cage? If your answer is yes... It mean that the rabbit is grumply and don't like to stay in the cage.... The rabbit would not bite you if you let the rabbit out of the cage first then pet the rabbit...

Alway let the rabbit out of cage first then pet.

oh.... no wonder... yea it was in the cage. I'll remember that next time if I ever pet a rabbit. :ty:

yes rabbit can get territorial of the cate. they get grumy if you move stuff around in their cage. they stamp their feet and sometimes snip. always let bunny out of the cage first!

Back