Quote of the day

...Fiction is the truth inside the line...
...We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones...

Stephen King

*Wink*

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
-- Joshua J. Marine

"The world had teeth and it could bite you with them anytime it wanted"
-Stephen King

...The whole theory of the universe is directed unerringly to one single individual...
-Walt Whitman

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
-Unknown

...Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality...

-Edgar Allan Poe

"In Revenge and In Love, Woman is more Barbarous than Man." - by Friedrich Nietzche

...It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream...

-Edgar Allan Poe

When being himself doesn't work for a man, he's still going to want to get laid, and even if a woman doesn't think he should want that, or thinks he should settle, he's going to do what will work. The question is why women allow this stuff to work, and men don't have that answer. Women don't seem to want to admit why because it would make them look awful. -Logan Frericks [my pal] on the subject - why women prefer jerks and bad men even if they were mistreated or abused by jerks or bad men, they still will choose them over "nice guys"[tm].

...If you don't have time t read, you don't have the time or tools to write...

-Stephen King

"ok i'll shit up" as said by Javapride when she meant to say SHUT up and inadvertly typed "shit" while chatting on IM :laugh2:

my favorite quote of the day is:

"SHAT" by Fly Free on the highway driving in oatman AZ in the pouring day :)

"If a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?"

Back