Questions for anyone who would like to reply!

Dates670

Reaction score
Hello all!
My name is Tanna, I am a Deaf Education Major in my second year of learning ASL. I am hoping to find someone willing to answer a few questions for an interview assignment. :)
You are more than welcome to reply through email as well! My email is tanjd17@outlook.com
  1. What is one experience of inequality you have had and how did you respond?
  1. Are there any differences that you notice in today’s society that benefit your access to basic needs?
  1. Did you attend a school for the Deaf, a mainstream school, or both? Can you tell me about your experience?
  1. What is your experience with gaining employment and in what instances have you not been accommodated?
  1. What would you say is an improvement you wish to see in accessibility for DHH people within the next 5-10 years?

Hello all!
My name is Tanna, I am a Deaf Education Major in my second year of learning ASL. I am hoping to find someone willing to answer a few questions for an interview assignment. :)
You are more than welcome to reply through email as well! My email is tanjd17@outlook.com
  1. What is one experience of inequality you have had and how did you respond?
  2. Are there any differences that you notice in today’s society that benefit your access to basic needs?
  3. Did you attend a school for the Deaf, a mainstream school, or both? Can you tell me about your experience?
  4. What is your experience with gaining employment and in what instances have you not been accommodated?
  5. What would you say is an improvement you wish to see in accessibility for DHH people within the next 5-10 years?
I’m willing to do an Interview.When are you free?

Back