Questions?? abt who Work under Government?

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried my best to be understood him talked to me last weekend. :dunno:

Deaf Man who working under government and He just sits the table and sometime working on papers? so anyway.. He was applying few " tranfer a job" out of states and didn't get it. At Last Intereview and got an accept job on 7th to 8th levels? Also Said Government will take care of his house when They re moves out. They will stay hotel 60 to 90 days with Government pay also with included food,hotel, tolls, etc...

Its called PCS or PSC.

So His wife s family aren't happy about that! :hmm:

"PCS" = Permanent Change of Station; moving under government/military orders.

"PCS" = Permanent Change of Station; moving under government/military orders.

YES YES!!!!

What is it and Safe? :dunno: He said He is going apply for that too? Soo His wife's family was not happy about it :hmm: :):)

I think the job is safe if the deaf man is not transferred to war zone like Iraq,etc. Also safe can also mean the job is safe from being cut/laid off.

Maybe his family is not happy with the new location or he did not discuss with his family about transfer to new job and possible new location before he applied for transfer.

YES YES!!!!

What is it and Safe? :dunno: He said He is going apply for that too? Soo His wife's family was not happy about it :hmm: :):)
Safe? I don't know. Where is he going? If his family is moving with him, I don't think he's moving to a combat zone. Also, combat zones aren't usually permanent duty stations; they are temporary.

If he's in a high enough pay grade, the government will pay for his moving expenses. Sometimes they even help with the sale of the old house.

Maybe his family doesn't want to leave their old house and friends. Only they know the reason why they're unhappy.

He is deaf man and just working in an office.. He lives in East Coast in USA and will move to West Coast in USA. Reason moving of want new life and hope good deaf mainstream school for his kids. Sooo :dunno: :):) Wow Said, goverment will pay them about 9000. including moving, hotel, etc.. Wish My hubby's job had to provide similarly that :giggle:
Anyway
Thanks!!

Back