Question for girls.. would you ever date an ARAB guy?

im still freaked out about picking dates by eye colors

I don't pick dates by eye colors, it just so happens when I talk to them and find myself interested, they have blue or green eyes! If I wanted to pick by eye color, I could just verify before I asked them out on a date though! :laugh2: It's not a requirement, just a preference! :laugh2:

Green eyes are just as good! As long as they're not like me with my freaking brown eyes... I like women with the intense color in their eyes! :D I have dated brown eyed women... but mostly I notice I stick to blue or (yes green) eyes with blonde hair... WTF man... just can't get away from those! :laugh2:

I have green eyes baby! :naughty:

I thinking of getting contacts that eye coloured thought of grey or green

I've never dated anyone based on their eye color, but I admit I think men with blue eyes are just.....hot! Course I might be prejudiced considering I have blue eyes too. And red hair. :)

im still freaked out about picking dates by eye colors

I wouldn't pick a person to date solely based on their eye color or even consider the eye color the first thing to check out. After all appearances can be deceiving, right?

I have green eyes baby! :naughty:

What would your green eyes signify about your character? Perhaps you are full of envy just like it is said that the color green represents envy. Ha.

What would your green eyes signify about your character? Perhaps you are full of envy just like it is said that the color green represents envy. Ha.

And what are yours telling you, hmm? If that were true, then the above posts would not apply Mr. Freud.

Well, you know the saying, "Expect the unexpected." :laugh2:

nutkick.gif

:thumb:

Back