Question for girls.. would you ever date an ARAB guy?

I will answer this topic on behalf of my wife which is Arab. She always told me that she would never have dated an Arab guy. I know, not too nice for her 2 brothers but that is her opinion. Why? I never got a clear explanation.

I agree with some of the post.. people in general can be jerks. I was in a long term relationship with an Arabic Man from UAE and for most of the relationship I was treated better than I had ever been treated by any guy. He was a Muslim but that really did not affect our relationship. I did have my reservations when we first met because of the stereotype... I told him in the beginning I wasn't going to walk behind him he didn't have a problem with that, he did ask me to not walk in front of him out of respect which I understood so we walked side by side. We did discuss the differences in our culture and we were able to respect those differences. It doesn't matter where someone is from if you can respect each other.

It depends. The fifteen 9/11 hijackers were racist toward Americans and the USA.

Religion is important. Sunni or Shiite. How the guy respects you.

The radical Islamic group Al Qaeda and the Taliban will kill any Muslim who shows respect to Christianity (working for the U.S. Government as contractors, serving as interpreters, etc.).

BTW, the State Department is involved in 1000K+ child kidnappings annually where the parents are of different ethnic/racial/nationality groups

I dunno....Towels are expensive, ya know?....:laugh2:

:giggle: I don't know why I found that so funny. I'm bad.

Personally, I'd have to find myself attracted to the guy and if he can my culture just as much as I can accept him.

However if he has nice abs, send him my way! :naughty:

Complete bullshit. Assets are split evenly and in accordance with income and the needs of both parties. As a US woman depending on which state in the US you live in you would be highly advised to move to Europe and then initiate divorce proceedings as European courts are less about protecting property and more about an equal distribution of wealth on divorce. Pre-nups do not count for anything in the UK.

バカじゃないの? :roll:

Surprise, surprise. More Anti-American comments.

I have to ask, does trolling on Americans take up that much of your time? It sounds exhausting to me. I would rather spend my time doing something more useful.

I would date one. Only if he wasn't anti- American . If he was hot , sure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:giggle: I don't know why I found that so funny. I'm bad.

Personally, I'd have to find myself attracted to the guy and if he can my culture just as much as I can accept him.

However if he has nice abs, send him my way! :naughty:

I hope you don't just decide to date a guy because he has nice abs. Too many people base their decision to date an individual because of outwardly beauty. Outwardly beauty is only skin deep.

Anyway, the race shouldn't matter as long as personalities are taken in consideration in which they would mesh well.

Some deaf jocks don't marry because they are too busy doing deaf basketball USABD and deaf softball NDSA .

Wanna marry up? Look for dork/geek/nerd deaf guys.....

BTW, race? Isn't Arab an ethnic group? I mean race is by color of skin

I hope you don't just decide to date a guy because he has nice abs. Too many people base their decision to date an individual because of outwardly beauty. Outwardly beauty is only skin deep.

Anyway, the race shouldn't matter as long as personalities are taken in consideration in which they would mesh well.

A lot of genital mutilations occurring in the Middle East and Africa.

Maybe that is why no Arab lesbian for you?

My type in women is typically white women ( Blonde hair blue eyes oh LAWDY! ) or Hispanic. ( Dare I bring up Jessica Alba?? ) :P Just a personal preference. :dunno2: Dated a girl that was half Syrian once... Meh. :dunno2: As long as I'm attracted to them and they have a good personality, and are a good person, I can swing things. :dunno2:

My type in women is typically white women ( Blonde hair blue eyes oh LAWDY! ) or Hispanic. ( Dare I bring up Jessica Alba?? ) :P Just a personal preference. :dunno2: Dated a girl that was half Syrian once... Meh. :dunno2: As long as I'm attracted to them and they have a good personality, and are a good person, I can swing things. :dunno2:

blue eyes? hmmmm my first choice would be green eyes *melt*

middle eastern women are surely fine looking one.

blue eyes? hmmmm my first choice would be green eyes *melt*

middle eastern women are surely fine looking one.

Green eyes are just as good! As long as they're not like me with my freaking brown eyes... I like women with the intense color in their eyes! :D I have dated brown eyed women... but mostly I notice I stick to blue or (yes green) eyes with blonde hair... WTF man... just can't get away from those! :laugh2:

wow its not straight forward to grab a date with someone with eye you prefer
?!:eek3:

I have seen many come to grife as i lived in east London it not where they come from it the rules they live by...just to add christian arabs just as rigid..
2 Salic law courts were not far from me,it was mostly women that used it trying get divorce life was very hard for them

Back