Question for girls.. would you ever date an ARAB guy?

Yea, it is. He hired a very prominent attorney and got off. Probation then a not guilty verdict. What a sleezebag.

If the guy had those dreamy eyes, tan skin, pearly white teeth, strong physical, didn't wear one of those "towels" on his head, :giggle:...owned a few oil rigs...why not?....However, if he threatened to blow me up would be a different story...:hmm:...maybe not!

If the guy had those dreamy eyes, tan skin, pearly white teeth, strong physical, didn't wear one of those "towels" on his head, :giggle:...owned a few oil rigs...why not?....However, if he threatened to blow me up would be a different story...:hmm:...maybe not!

lmao!! :giggle:

I sorta like how they are possessive of their wife in the way that they dont want othe men to veive their bodies.

How about "blowing your mind"...?

I have dated Arabic guys and I have lived in Arabic/Muslim countries. Like Banjo said, some guys are nice, some guys are assholes. Some as in any other country.

Doesn't have a thing to do with ethnicity or race.

Don't think they towels...

Just depends on how much the guy values his cultural origins and how women are valued in his culture.

Since I'm married, I'm out of the dating market. :)

However, my dating criteria would be, the man must be a born-again Christian, first and foremost. If the Arab man was a Christian, then that's fine. Spiritual compatibility is more important than ethnicity.

I never worry about what religious a guy is , I am more concerned about what the guy is like and they have to like animals!! I could have some Arabian in my family blood line. I am Jewish and who know where my famliy been!

I don't see why not date an Arab man. As long as both partners get along well.

In college, this guy from Saudi Arabia flat out asked me to marry him. Then he started a shrine of me, constantly sent gifts, flowers...when I kept on ignoring him, he got angry and started to stalk and threaten me...it got so bad I had to move out of the dorm. My reports went ignored until something major happened and he was sent back to his country. I was scared out of my wits! Does this mean all Arabian men are like him? Of course not! Even with that experience, I still am not shallow enough to make a generalization of Arabs...that would be racism.

All Arab guy is not equal.Muslims country man's is very nice.of focus,I have live in Muslim country.You don't-wry.If you want got marriage with in Muslim guy.Than I have shear this site with you.I hopeful you take a very nice information to visit here.
I wish you good luck,Take care,

Uae Matrimonials Uae Shadi - Shaadi

my friend was arab lady she married englishman went to iran and she was killed.(murder)
Arab not a problem but muslim is..i free thinking woman and would want my daughters be the same.Many arabs not muslims so not make judgment..i would insist on remaing british subject also my children no intention of changing my culture if he loved me then he give up his culture for me

my friend was arab lady she married englishman went to iran and she was killed.(murder)
Arab not a problem but muslim is..i free thinking woman and would want my daughters be the same.Many arabs not muslims so not make judgment..i would insist on remaing british subject also my children no intention of changing my culture if he loved me then he give up his culture for me
Yes, some people confuse ethnicity with religion. As you say, not all Arabs are Muslim, and not all Muslims are Arabic.

Facts about Arabs and the Arab World - American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee

I'm dating an Arab guy

I'm dating an arab guy (Moroccan) and I can honestly say he is one of the best men I've ever met. We've been dating for a year and a half and planning on being engaged soon. He is the most devoted and loyal individual i have ever known. He is strong and passionate and somehow at the same time very gentle. He knows me better than anyone in the world. When we "fight" we mostly just calmly argue with each other until it's resolved. He's incredibly empathetic so it isn't hard for him to understand me, even though he grew up in Morocco.

Arab men are like men from any other culture - some of them are a**holes. But if you'e lucky, once or twice in a lifetime, you'll find one you're sure you're going to spend the rest of your life with.

I'm dating an arab guy (Moroccan) and I can honestly say he is one of the best men I've ever met. We've been dating for a year and a half and planning on being engaged soon. He is the most devoted and loyal individual i have ever known. He is strong and passionate and somehow at the same time very gentle. He knows me better than anyone in the world. When we "fight" we mostly just calmly argue with each other until it's resolved. He's incredibly empathetic so it isn't hard for him to understand me, even though he grew up in Morocco.

Arab men are like men from any other culture - some of them are a**holes. But if you'e lucky, once or twice in a lifetime, you'll find one you're sure you're going to spend the rest of your life with.
What is your ethnicity? Do you also live in Morocco? Are you hearing or deaf? Is he hearing or deaf?

Let me introduce myself please. I am an Arab Muslim pharmacist from Egypt. I grew up in Cairo till I was 21 years old, then I moved to Italy for my studies and work. I'd lived in Italy for 10 years. And I've moved back to Egypt where I opened a pharmacy in Sharm El Sheikh (South Sinai). So, I am dealing everyday with customers and friends from England, Italy, Sweden, Germany and Norway. Moreover, there are many English people who are living and working here in Sharm El Sheikh and one of them is my best friend. Her bf is Muslim Egyptian and they're happy together.

I am saying all this story to tell you that I've known people from different cultures throughout my life. So, I am in a situation in which I can give a honest opinion about this matter. First of all, don't let what you hear about Muslims in Saudi Arabia and similar restricted countries (Afghanistan, etc..) affect your image about Islam. Many Muslims are practicing religion in a wrong extrimist way that has nothing to do with the true Islam (like women not driving cars or beating the wives or women not getting their rights). If you visit a country like Egypt, you will see that this is not the case here especially in Cairo. Women here drive cars, go to work, get their rights in marriage and their money belong to them. They date and have freedom to do whatever they want. They live a normal life! Don't get influenced by the media. Just pay a visit to Cairo or Alexandria and I'll show you how Egyptian women are living their life just as yours or maybe a better life.

This does not mean that Egypt is free from extremists. There are some extremists here, but they are not a majority here in our society. And most of them do not come from Cairo (the capital), they come from poor villages where they didn't manage to attend good schools and Universities or get a good education because of poverty. In Cairo we learn about religion from a big institution called Azhar that is like the Vatican for Christians. But in villages people learn religion erroneously from mosques or don't learn it at all, so the result is a Muslim person that doesn't represent the real values of Islam and misunderstand the Islamic rules stated in Qur'an.

One more thing I've noticed during my stay in Italy, is that most (but not all) of the Arabic immigrants are not from Cairo, not from a good social class and are not educated. They left their own country in order to improve their financial situation by working in any generic job. I myself couldn't make any friendship with any of these Arabic people during my stay in Italy due to their different mentality, way of thinking and culture. And these Arabs are whom you are seeing in the Western countries and this is why your image about Arabs is not the true image. This is why I don't get upset when I read any bad comment about Muslims or Arabs and I give you the excuse to say so. What I can say is don't generalize. Sometimes I read in the news about crimes that happened in the USA or men who beat their ladies there. But I don't generalize. For sure in every country, there are nice people and bad people.

The last thing I'd like to say if you meet an Arabic man living abroad, be picky. Don't rush. Only date well educated Arabic men. Try to meet his parents. Try to know his social class, his education. Try to talk about his religious values to see if he is moderately religious or an extremist. There are many nice Arabic Muslim men all over the world who treat their women like a queen and are so gentle and open minded. I am one of them and I'm available by the way hahaha :D
Good luck to you all. I am glad to join this forum and I apologize for this long message. Thanks for reading. Goodbye :)

Back