Question about Deaf Service in Cheyenne, Wyoming

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
Are there any Deaf Services in that area (Cheyenne or Laramie or anywhere else)? We need to know before we make a plan to move from Northern California to Rock Springs or Laramie or Cheyenne, Wyoming next year. We want to settle down in Wyoming for rest of our lives. Any inputs or ideas? :hmm: :ty:

I love Wyoming, too, most especially the western half of the State. My guess is that, based on Wyoming having only a half million souls, Deaf Services will be minimal. Best wishes!

I may be moving from Chicago to Wyoming. I'm curious about what type of d/Deaf services you needed in moving to Wyoming??

Wyoming, Michigan, that is :).

What sort of deaf services are you looking for? I'm from the state of Wyoming myself so I might be able to help.

I may be moving from Chicago to Wyoming. I'm curious about what type of d/Deaf services you needed in moving to Wyoming??

Wyoming, Michigan, that is :).

Dereksbicycles...

:lol: That's good one... Just want to know if there's such a thing in Wyoming as i have been googled search or yahoo search for deaf service in Wyoming but it keep steering off what i am looking for.

What sort of deaf services are you looking for? I'm from the state of Wyoming myself so I might be able to help.

Hi cdmeggers...

What part in Wyoming are you in? Maybe the deaf service will help us with jobs, finding a place to live and etc once we settle down in Wyoming areas.

I love Wyoming, too, most especially the western half of the State. My guess is that, based on Wyoming having only a half million souls, Deaf Services will be minimal. Best wishes!

Thanks Tousi for best wishes!!! :D

I'm in Casper. As for services to find housing, jobs, etc., maybe Vocational Rehab for jobs (I have no clue if they help with finding housing)? Lemme contact some of my friends and see if they know of anything. The Deaf community in Wyoming is pretty small/limited and spread out throughout the state. There's a small number of us Deaf people here in Casper, and I know there are some in Cheyenne (though I don't know how many are in the Cheyenne area).

http://wyomingworkforce.org/Pages/default.aspx this is the Wyoming Workforce site, which also includes Wyoming Vocational Rehab info too.
http://www.wyoming.gov/relocation.aspx info for relocating to Wyoming

When I hear back from my friends I'll let you know.

I'm in Casper. As for services to find housing, jobs, etc., maybe Vocational Rehab for jobs (I have no clue if they help with finding housing)? Lemme contact some of my friends and see if they know of anything. The Deaf community in Wyoming is pretty small/limited and spread out throughout the state. There's a small number of us Deaf people here in Casper, and I know there are some in Cheyenne (though I don't know how many are in the Cheyenne area).

Wyoming Department of Workforce Services Home this is the Wyoming Workforce site, which also includes Wyoming Vocational Rehab info too.
State of Wyoming - Relocation info for relocating to Wyoming

When I hear back from my friends I'll let you know.

cdmeggers, Alrightie and thanks! Looking forward to hear from you soon when you hear from your friends..... :ty:

if you are definitely going to move to Cheyenne, email Janine.cole@wyo.gov and she may be able to help you out. She works for the state department of education as a deaf/hoh outreach consultant, and is in the Cheyenne area.

if you are definitely going to move to Cheyenne, email Janine.cole@wyo.gov and she may be able to help you out. She works for the state department of education as a deaf/hoh outreach consultant, and is in the Cheyenne area.

Hey cdmeggers.... I am really appreciated your info about Janine Cole.

Thanks,

WhiteWolves64

I love this review I really love it
33.momodo.jpg

2.tod.gif

Hey Kopper,

I don't see your picture image here.... Can you re-send or re-post those picture image here?

Thanks!

WhiteWolves64

Back