Question about Blackberry from AT&T

Can't wait to get new Motorola Q9h from 3rd party online

I got to order new AT&T Motorola Q9h from wireless.buy.com last Saturday. I was very happy to paid $ 49.99 and get a $50 dollar MIR(Mail In Rebate):D. It was cheap than AT&T online which it costs $149.99. I got PDA Personal $35.00 for Motorola Q9h. It included unlimited data and text msg. I can't wait to get Motorola Q9h this week.

Ah ok if it works on storage card then that good!

But soon will new browsers coming out for WM6 and much better with good MultiMedia supports like iPhone. Keep an eye out for those I provide link earlier.

I think Skyfire will be a very good browser when it become avaliable to public.

i'm, too. i can't wait to get new Skyfire browser into my AT&T Tilt. i think that it would be better quality than Opera browser.

I got to order new AT&T Motorola Q9h from wireless.buy.com last Saturday. I was very happy to paid $ 49.99 and get a $50 dollar MIR(Mail In Rebate):D. It was cheap than AT&T online which it costs $149.99. I got PDA Personal $35.00 for Motorola Q9h. It included unlimited data and text msg. I can't wait to get Motorola Q9h this week.

Mine is $250 in AT&T, I just got it and go instead of wait for shipping if order online but I will get $50 and other $50 mail-in rebate.

FYI, PDA Personal don't include with unlimited text messaging, probably only 200 text messaging, except if you order PDA Personal Bundle for $50 per monthly. If you order phone then your plan is still under AT&T, that means you won't get plan for cheaper, unless if you apply for TAP.

IE is ok for basic browsing but for java and xhtml support I would go with Opera or one of the other better browser when they become avaliable.

Ok, Do you use phone as modem alot like over GB on data that mention on your phone bill?

Does AT&T signal will work in subway or tall building?

I only received no signal in restroom in former layaway area but does got some signal in restroom on front area at Wal-mart, also same issue goes to T-Mobile too.

Ok, Do you use phone as modem alot like over GB on data that mention on your phone bill?

Does AT&T signal will work in subway or tall building?

I only received no signal in restroom in former layaway area but does got some signal in restroom on front area at Wal-mart, also same issue goes to T-Mobile too.

During warmer season I travel a lot for my busniess so yeah I use the phone as a internet sharing a lot tethered to my laptop via usb. I don't check my GB usages but my bill still same 29.99 plus tax.

Internet Sharing is easier to connect than setting up a "Modem" . Internet Sharing is already avaliable on your Moto but AT&T hide it from view so that why I provide that link on the previous post to install make it visable and icon on your START to click to start Internet Sharing.

I get full bar at my Wal Mart but there is a AT&T tower on top of Wal Mart at my hometown so AT&T probably leasing a spot on Wal Mart roof here.

However Wal Mart is mostly steel building with steel shelves so it will interfere or cut down any brand mobile phone signal. Same if you have lots of treee in surronding area because treee aborsbs singal too and make it weaker. I don't know about subway because I don't have a subway here but I read somewhere that you lose signal in subway and Sprint leases and add antenna inside subway tunnels to lure customer to go with Sprint so probably will not work in subway unless At&T or TMobile (roaming) did add antenna in the subway tunnel too.

It works fine on tall building for me, I was at the tall building several times and I got good signals.

During warmer season I travel a lot for my busniess so yeah I use the phone as a internet sharing a lot tethered to my laptop via usb. I don't check my GB usages but my bill still same 29.99 plus tax.

Internet Sharing is easier to connect than setting up a "Modem" . Internet Sharing is already avaliable on your Moto but AT&T hide it from view so that why I provide that link on the previous post to install make it visable and icon on your START to click to start Internet Sharing.

I get full bar at my Wal Mart but there is a AT&T tower on top of Wal Mart at my hometown so AT&T probably leasing a spot on Wal Mart roof here.

However Wal Mart is mostly steel building with steel shelves so it will interfere or cut down any brand mobile phone signal. Same if you have lots of treee in surronding area because treee aborsbs singal too and make it weaker. I don't know about subway because I don't have a subway here but I read somewhere that you lose signal in subway and Sprint leases and add antenna inside subway tunnels to lure customer to go with Sprint so probably will not work in subway unless At&T or TMobile (roaming) did add antenna in the subway tunnel too.

It works fine on tall building for me, I was at the tall building several times and I got good signals.

Bad news, there's no internet sharing support via USB on Mac OS X but it does work when use Vista under bootcamp.

Use phone as modem would work better on Mac because of can detect the external modem instead of internet sharing, setup as modem is hard?

Bad news, there's no internet sharing support via USB on Mac OS X but it does work when use Vista under bootcamp.

Use phone as modem would work better on Mac because of can detect the external modem instead of internet sharing, setup as modem is hard?

It not easy but there are good guides on internet to set up modem for mac. Google it and you will find a few guides or howto's .. try googling "tether laptop mac and wm6 on at&t"

It not easy but there are good guides on internet to set up modem for mac. Google it and you will find a few guides or howto's .. try googling "tether laptop mac and wm6 on at&t"

It's bluetooth PAN that would work with Mac but there's no bluetooth PAN on internet sharing via WM6, just only USB, where I get bluetooth PAN add on internet sharing?

I did googled up about use internet sharing to Mac via USB and can't find it.

It's bluetooth PAN that would work with Mac but there's no bluetooth PAN on internet sharing via WM6, just only USB, where I get bluetooth PAN add on internet sharing?

I did googled up about use internet sharing to Mac via USB and can't find it.

check this guide, I don't know if it will work for you or not

"Tether AT&T Tilt w/ Macbook and Leopard" written by Paul for e:stripâ„¢ - Buffalo, NY's Original Neighborhood Blogging Community (estrip v5.0) - Buffalo Blogs in the Elmwood Village

But remember I mention AT&T is changing plans this year so they might charge extra or not for tethering. You will need to keep close eye on your bill to see if they charge or not .. last time I tether was last fall when I travel and I have not since then.

check this guide, I don't know if it will work for you or not

"Tether AT&T Tilt w/ Macbook and Leopard" written by Paul for e:stripâ„¢ - Buffalo, NY's Original Neighborhood Blogging Community (estrip v5.0) - Buffalo Blogs in the Elmwood Village

But remember I mention AT&T is changing plans this year so they might charge extra or not for tethering. You will need to keep close eye on your bill to see if they charge or not .. last time I tether was last fall when I travel and I have not since then.

Bluetooth PAN is missing on internet sharing via WM6, only display as USB, where I can find bluetooth PAN to add?

Oh really, does DUN bluetooth is slower like dial up?

I really don't know about bluetooth speed because I never tested or try bluetooth before.

There one other software you might try, it will turn WM wifi into a wifi router then if your Mac have wifi then it could connect to WM wifi and access the internet. I have not try that software yet and it still new and not avaliable but I have the pre-release one somewhere so I will try to find it and you can test if it works for you.

Ah seem like Moto Q0h doesn't have wifi built in it. So wifirouter software would not work.

Hrmmm not sure what other options is there to tether WM to Mac. I will google some more to see if there are another other way.

Ah seem like Moto Q0h doesn't have wifi built in it. So wifirouter software would not work.

Hrmmm not sure what other options is there to tether WM to Mac. I will google some more to see if there are another other way.

I exchanged to Tilt in this morning. :)

What's next with use as modem?

I exchanged to Tilt in this morning. :)

What's next with use as modem?

Oh nice device .. it have wifi build in then go to

WMWifiRouter - Consumer and download free trial wifirouter and try using it as a wifi link to your mac laptop.

I haven't test it yet but I am plan on to testing it sometime soon if you test it already then let me know how it goes.

If Tilt not show Internet Sharing or hide it then go to Where in the World is WMWifiRouter? (Updated) | PhoneNews.com and download ICS Installer (CAB) - For Windows Mobile devices that have Internet Sharing disabled

Oh nice device .. it have wifi build in then go to

WMWifiRouter - Consumer and download free trial wifirouter and try using it as a wifi link to your mac laptop.

I haven't test it yet but I am plan on to testing it sometime soon if you test it already then let me know how it goes.

If Tilt not show Internet Sharing or hide it then go to Where in the World is WMWifiRouter? (Updated) | PhoneNews.com and download ICS Installer (CAB) - For Windows Mobile devices that have Internet Sharing disabled

It's worked so well and thanks SO MUCH for helping.

I can use net via Mac on my phone.

PPC WM6 looks better than standard WM6.

It's worked so well and thanks SO MUCH for helping.

I can use net via Mac on my phone.

PPC WM6 looks better than standard WM6.

Your welcome,

PPC use WM6 and Smartphone use SPWM6. so it almost the same but little different in some area cuz no touch screen on Smartphone.

There are so many stuff you can get for a Tilt. You can make a Tilt feel and act little like iPhone if you want .. there are third party apps that make it look like iPhone .

I like the S2U2 on mine, it lock the phone so I don't accidently hit button in my pocket and you slide like iPhone to unlock. It should work on your tilt so give it a try. It also will show nice big clock and how many new email or sms you got waiting on S2U2 so no need to unlock to check. And it's free too!

Here cab file for S2U2
(20 February 2008) S2U2 v0.99p - beyond the basic - xda-developers

Oh yeah another neat thing about wifirouter software is that I been thinking about buying itouch and use my wifirouter on my phone connect to itouch then use browser on itouch or watch my movies on itouch etc.

I been working on a software that will allow me to record my tv shows on my computer with closed caption and put it on any mpeg player with open caption like itouch or maybe Tilt but not done yet and still getting closer to getting the right encode to do so.

I have the Blackberry 8100 Pearl and I absolutely love it. Won't be going back to a SK again!

Back