Qms recommendation

Asia Saucedo

Reaction score
Hi! My Mom asked for my help to find a reliable quality management software for her office. I have found a few online but I want to hear from users so that my Mom could purchase a reliable one. Any users here? Thanks!

Have you considered a software? Personally, I suggest that you read first about an advice that you can find online, to be able to sort out and compare the quality management software that is suitable to your requirements. There are lists of top providers there.

Hi, SheileenNolasco, I took your advise and looked at the top providers online and then I started contacting them. I was able to discover some really cool things. First, that most of these companies, when you meet with them, would ask a lot of questions about the business and will identify the needs of your company and how they can come up with a package for you, so you are able to answer several needs in one go. Apparently, most of these software can provide for a long list of needs such as employee management, risk assessment, quality assurance, etc. Here, I thought that quickbooks was the coolest software ever created :) Thanks for your advise!

Hi Asia Saucedo,

I think you can try Unipoint software ( https://www.unipointsoftware.com/ ) that may help you get a quality management software . I’m using their software for a few years in my restaurant. They have software for every industry needs and requirements. They are providing webinars and training to help their customers to learn their software.

I'm not sure what kind of Quality Management your mom is looking for so can't really answer as I'm on the IT side of things and am a QA Tester... have worked with Quality Center (ALM now) mostly.

Back