Pwn20wn contest hacks all browsers

you get prizes to screw up computers intresting...at least can be sorted out you think google etc would work this out before.

I have to query when seconds count cops only minutes away'just bit longer here two years before cops got around to my break in

I disliked Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash in using Safari. If getting HTML at free, throw away Flash.

I disliked Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash in using Safari. If getting HTML at free, throw away Flash.

HTML5 already exist for few years and some outdated website still using Flash.

OSX already have built-in PDF reader. I don't understand why Windows OS didn't.

I never forget when first time Safari was introduce and able to open PDF so quick until I received a notification on Adobe Arcobat that need to be update. It ruin Safari big time: crash or load too frickin slow. It took my time to turn plug-in separately. Stupid Adobe.

Yes, can get Html5 but charge about $50 for download software. MS and Apple should eliminate Flash then get html5 at free.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Yes, can get Html5 but charge about $50 for download software. MS and Apple should eliminate Flash then get html5 at free.

$50? Where you get that info from? All browers already built-in HTML5 and why spend $50 for software? :confused:

I never forget when first time Safari was introduce and able to open PDF so quick until I received a notification on Adobe Arcobat that need to be update. It ruin Safari big time: crash or load too frickin slow. It took my time to turn plug-in separately. Stupid Adobe.

Agree with you about Adobe. It sucks.

$50? Where you get that info from? All browers already built-in HTML5 and why spend $50 for software? :confused:

Chevy57 went different topic that is about Flash program vs HTML5 program to create anything for web... I know you're talk about plug-in.

It would be so nice if we are able to get rid of the Flash on any browsers completely. I like the idea of using the HTML5. However, I downloaded the HTML5 plug-in on my FireFox and maybe Safari. I don't know the difference because some websites still asked me to accept the Flash that allow me to watch the videos.

For Portable Document Format (PDF), it is owned by Adobe. I can't remember if the Apple stuck that it signed an agreement with the Adobe a long time ago by mistake. I am an Adobe stockholder and hate it ever more because of ridiculous CC monthly fees.

Beside, I am very glad that I found another software instead of Photoshop which cost 30 dollars. I really like Pixelamator that runs on iMac. I also like the Macaw Indigo web design app instead of Dreamweaver which is also run on iMac and IBM PC. The Pixelamator and Macaw save a lot of your time than spending many hours on Adobe software.

You know, my brother-in-law own a company KoreLogic (Korelogic.com) and he does provide a contest every year is to do a password cracking which I believe is more dangerous than trying to get infected with browsers. Here's the link of the competitions http://contest-2014.korelogic.com/. Password hacking is vulnerable to break into firewall or other main security. You might find some interesting info in blog about venerability of any systems. Same for my company that provide classes in cyber security. Not surprising about all 3 browsers getting hacked (cough) and yeah Adobe and Flash Player, getting hacked too but the biggest vulnerability is Java, very easy to hacked.

Back