Purple Netbook

WileyatPurple

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Will. I'm a Purple representative and I'd like to announce that the Purple Netbook is now $149! :shock: http://www.purple.us/PurpleNetbook. How? Contact me directly at (email removed) & I'll be able to help you purchase a P3 optimized Purple Netbook for only $149!

Nobody can find a netbook at this price!!

Go Purple!
-Will

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, my name is Will. I'm a Purple representative and I'd like to announce that the Purple Netbook is now $149! :shock: http://www.purple.us/PurpleNetbook. How? Contact me directly at (email removed) & I'll be able to help you purchase a P3 optimized Purple Netbook for only $149!

Nobody can find a netbook at this price!!

Go Purple!
-Will

I thought this 149.00 sale is over. It ended last night as of 8:00 PST.
Anyway, I was lucky that I was qualified for the special price,
$99.00 so I quickly purchased P3 netbook. That was two weeks ago or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this 149.00 sale is over. It ended last night as of 8:00 PST.
Anyway, I was lucky that I was qualified for the special price,
$99.00 so I quickly purchased P3 netbook. That was two weeks ago or so...

The $99 deal is between the customer and AT&T, however, the deal they had is over. Customers can now purchase a P3 Netbook for $149 - it's not over.

The $99 deal is between the customer and AT&T, however, the deal they had is over. Customers can now purchase a P3 Netbook for $149 - it's not over.

Really, I purchased directly from Purple. I had never knew about special deal from ATT but when I got the netbook, I noticed there was a ATT logo. So I took ATT logo off as well as P3 logo. Now it is abviously Dell product.

Is there any difference between $99 netbook and $149 netbook?

Nathan, Dark, other ads and I work for purple. Dont allow your purple email on your post, WileyatPurple

see? i told u it expired last monday 8pm pt luckily i purchased one ,u said it was a dell under the logo is it a dell mini 9 or 10v?

see? i told u it expired last monday 8pm pt luckily i purchased one ,u said it was a dell under the logo is it a dell mini 9 or 10v?

We still sell netbooks at $149. Dell Mini 9. Contact Nathan, Dark or me at PM if you interest to buy.

Want another P3 Netbook

I already have P3 netbook that I purchased for $199. I would like to have another one for $149. How do I get another one?

I already have P3 netbook that I purchased for $199. I would like to have another one for $149. How do I get another one?
But one unit of netbook is limit for one client only.

p3 Netbook $149 same re-charge battery 28 WHr $130!!! I guess like netbook is free without battery! huh?

Last edited:
But one unit of netbook is limit for one client only.

No, I believe Purple allows that as long the client is Deaf or HoH. Recall Craig "DeafScooter" Uyeda, he bought at least 10 Purple Netbooks.

John//

No, I believe Purple allows that as long the client is Deaf or HoH. Recall Craig "DeafScooter" Uyeda, he bought at least 10 Purple Netbooks.

John//

I confuse about it. My Purple Sales told me that one unit at limit only for hearing impaired client. I will discuss with my manager about it. I will find out.

John//

Yes I was going to say about Craig too... he bought really a lot of P3 NBs (at least 10) at those prices $199, $149 and even $99. If he got alot, then why can't I get another one too? Seems unfair!

What's point to own with 10 units? I think someone bought it for school or business or family member or whatever.

I confuse about it. My Purple Sales told me that one unit at limit only for hearing impaired client. I will discuss with my manager about it. I will find out.

Well, I work for Purple too and I told them about him. They cant do anything about it.

What's point to own with 10 units? I think someone bought it for school or business or family member or whatever.

Not really, he modified these netbooks to use with touchscreen, bigger RAM and SSD. MacOSX and others.

hes genius in someway yet illegal to Purple and copyright laws.

Right, there is no point in owning 10+ NBs but he bought them and made a lot of installations and upgrades to them and sell them at higher prices. I myself don't need a lot but I just want another NB.

Back